• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Sorry for inactivity. My AP exams are soon, so not that much time to play Brawl.

What is the current topic? Some kids at my school play Brawl, but none of them have Wifi.

m190049

Local psychopath

Dattebayo

Banned
Which move from any character do you spam the most?

I usually spam Captain Falcon's Raptor Boost to try out the Raptor Boost+Falcon Dive Combo.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter

I main Sonic. I am not an excellent Sonic player. With those two combined, spamming his spin dashes into an aerial up combo is almost a given. I need to fix my game plan with him XD.

Then there is my Olimar, where I moderately spam his up and down smashes because they are so fast to use.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Probably R.O.B.'s Down Smash/Samus's Zair or Missiles/Game & Watch's Bair.
But really who doesn't with those characters?

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Probably R.O.B.'s Down Smash/Samus's Zair or Missiles/Game & Watch's Bair.
But really who doesn't with those characters?
Amen brutha amen
Well when im Toon Link i usually use the up smash and boomerang the most.

Ice Climbers' Blizzard since that's their main key on winning against a few characters like MK. =D Kirby's b-air because it's a spacing key for him to win. It also hits directly and it has great range. :p

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
I've been Brawling for a few hours now with first Wiimote, then JaimeGreenan, then GrizzlyB. Very fun Brawls overall guys.

Koopa Hopping is awesome for Bowser.

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
Good games, starfire-jirachi and metamence!

Sorry....starfire_jirachi. Be careful for what I and Ota were doing PK tech. I often followed his lead xD. Unfortunately, Metamence(MK) tried to avoid us from PK...then failed. We used PK thunder to turn into a cross. Ota only main Ness.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Koopa hopping is a technique that (I think) can be applied for all characters. If it can be used by all characters, however, Bowser can do it much more easily or noticeably, hence why his Japanese name is used to describe it. Basically, coming off of your first jump, just before you hit the ground, you use forward B and then jump. If used correctly, you will immediately go into the second jump, and if you continue to perform it correctly, you will be able to use your second jump for as long as you want. It's a great way to get out of landing lag, especially for Bowser.

OK, I'm home right now, and I'll be able to Brawl anytime tonight or tomorrow. But Sunday, I'm gone again. If anyone wants to Brawl me, there ya go.

EDIT: So it's FORWARD B, NOT forward Aerial! No wonder I've been screwing it up >_<.

Last edited:
It also works on Kirby's Hammer after he uses all of his jumps.

This works for all characters' certain aerials that are quick when they are auto-canceled. Such as Pit's n-air, when you auto-cancel his n-air and start to land, you need to jump at the right timing, which is hard. n-n One unique thing about this technique is that I THINK Peach is capable of floating again after auto-canceling her d-air.

Edit: Sonic Boom's right too, but it works mostly for the casts' aerials, and some of the casts' specials.

Hmm... I'm up for some brawls and warm-ups, for not playing Brawl for months. ;-; sadface

Last edited:
I'm BACK!!

I haven't posted here in.... well, a long time!! What's the topic at hand?

What move do I spam the most?

Probably ZSS' bside. That, or Marth's bdown.

Hey, wanna know something fun with Bowser? If you use his grab, then press down, HE SITS ON THEM!! You probly knew that, though. ^_^"

I'm BACK!!

I haven't posted here in.... well, a long time!! What's the topic at hand?

What move do I spam the most?

Probably ZSS' bside. That, or Marth's bdown.

Hey, wanna know something fun with Bowser? If you use his grab, then press down, HE SITS ON THEM!! You probly knew that, though. ^_^"

Status
Not open for further replies.