• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm BACK!!

I haven't posted here in.... well, a long time!! What's the topic at hand?

What move do I spam the most?

Probably ZSS' bside. That, or Marth's bdown.

Hey, wanna know something fun with Bowser? If you use his grab, then press down, HE SITS ON THEM!! You probly knew that, though. ^_^"

-WOLF-

Im back too ^^. Wanna brawl? pm me.

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
It also works on Kirby's Hammer after he uses all of his jumps.

This works for all characters' certain aerials that are quick when they are auto-canceled. Such as Pit's n-air, when you auto-cancel his n-air and start to land, you need to jump at the right timing, which is hard. n-n One unique thing about this technique is that I THINK Peach is capable of floating again after auto-canceling her d-air.

Edit: Sonic Boom's right too, but it works mostly for the casts' aerials, and some of the casts' specials.

Yeah, you are right. I have seen few ppl(from my Brawl FC) doing auto-canceled with their characters.

Now I am able to play as Zelda instead of Peach T_T Depends on Zelda's techniques are great.
Dunno... Don't tell me why I chose her, starfire_jirachi. ^^

Good games, Atoyont. I had trick for killing an air. You know, effective of pokemon's types. Rock vs Flying and Flying vs Flying. When you tried to do f-air on me then I used paralyzer gun(d-smash or tilted up) or shield. This is Rock vs Flying.
Flying vs Flying: Marth vs G&W

m190049

Local psychopath
I had trick for killing an air. You know, effective of pokemon's types. Rock vs Flying and Flying vs Flying. When you tried to do f-air on me then I used paralyzer gun(d-smash or tilted up) or shield. This is Rock vs Flying.
Flying vs Flying: Marth vs G&W
...What? That analogy doesn't really make that much sense...

(No, I don't mean I don't understand what you are saying. I do.)

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
It's hard to explain between Rock vs Flying and Flying vs Flying...For example of pokemon ;-;

Mr.G&W
Look: F-air and B-air Mr. G&W=Flying
Comparing Brawl to Pokemon Types is a really bad analogy.
And the example you used... Shielding or using Paralyzer when they use an Aerial Attack... That's not really an example of Rock vs. Flying...
In fact, that doesn't even relate to it at all.
It's completely different...

And every character in Brawl has aerial attacks...

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
If no one minds, I had an idea for something we could do for the new thread (or, this one, technically, I suppose, depending on whether the club actually restarts soon or not): character ranks. Like, just make a list of the top 3-5 or so players of a character in the club. Of course, they wouldn't technically be accurate, since somebody might play poorly only against their own character, but that's the only way we could really decide it, and I think it would still be fun. Or, it might just inspire bitter hatred between everyone until the club is just one degenerated flaming mass of users, which is fun in its own right.

m190049

Local psychopath
If no one minds, I had an idea for something we could do for the new thread (or, this one, technically, I suppose, depending on whether the club actually restarts soon or not): character ranks. Like, just make a list of the top 3-5 or so players of a character in the club. Of course, they wouldn't technically be accurate, since somebody might play poorly only against their own character, but that's the only way we could really decide it, and I think it would still be fun. Or, it might just inspire bitter hatred between everyone until the club is just one degenerated flaming mass of users, which is fun in its own right.
ZOMFG IDEAA.

Remember that previous idea we were working with? The open challange, points, betting, blah thing? That we just sorta forgot about for some reason...?
Maybe we could do some sort of thing with that to determine a list of the "Top 5 (10 maybe) Brawlers in the Club".

Bella Swan

Charmander!
Hello! Can I join please?

Lulz = Lucario/Meta Knight/Sonic player (Sometimes other characters though)
FC: 3351-5724-5350
0 points

I think GrizzlyB's idea is a good idea! That would be fun!

Bella Swan

Charmander!
Which move from any character do you spam the most?
lol, when I use Meta Knight, just about every move I use is the 'Neutral B move' - aka the tornado thing. That move is just so dang awesome! And it does wonders against smash balls.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Bella Swan, you're accepted, but be aware that we are probably going to restart the club in a new thread in the near future.

Speaking of which, I'm gonna PM IcyDragon and see if I can get some opinions out of him. He hasn't posted in forever, and he's been signing in. If we're going to restart we need him to send a message to the mods telling them what's going on so they can close it and I can restart.

--AerialAce!
--Co-owner and heir to the throne

Bella Swan

Charmander!
But the posts were different...

Laser Locking with Kirby is more lulzy. =)

Pardon me for being such a n00b, but, what is laser locking?

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
This.
It can be done against any character, not just Mr. Game & Watch. His animation is hilarious, though. It would be more hilarious if I didn't main him. :3

There's also Jab Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.