• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-WOLF-

Hello fellow Brawlers!!

There will be a SSBB tournament going on soon being hosted by a friend and I. Registration is currently taking place on another site. If there are spots left over (there should be a couple) I will turn turn to you. Please contact me via PM. The order in which I receive them, is the order in which people will be registered. There is currently no prize, but that might change (that's a big maybe.) For more details, please PMme as well.

Thank You,
Hero

Metamence

But the posts were different...

Laser Locking with Kirby is more lulzy. =)
Apologies for a late reply, I don't seem to check around threads that much..
Well I used to write up two messages if the first one didn't "send", but it was lag, and I wrote another message, making me have 2 requests to the server or something..
Yargg, I sound confusing..
Haven't seen a Laser Lock with a Kirby D:

-WOLF-

We are still seeking participants!! If you`d like to join please PM me!!

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
Apologies for a late reply, I don't seem to check around threads that much..
Well I used to write up two messages if the first one didn't "send", but it was lag, and I wrote another message, making me have 2 requests to the server or something..
Yargg, I sound confusing..

Sounds like you were busy with website, however you acted like something. xD
I almost play as all-around characters; I try to get information from smash wiki.

m190049

Local psychopath

I actually did it by accident. Had Falco's Laster, just shot it once for Mindgames because I was kind of far away, and I noticed they hopped on the ground and I was like, "wait, crap, LASER LOCK, BBBBB!!!!"
Luckily, I clicked B again before they got up, and and did the laser lock.
=)
It was quite a hilarious site to behold.

Metamence

Ah, unfortunately I never do anything GOOD on accident..
So how long did the laser lock last?

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
hey guys..I'd like to join this club,Im an avid player at brawl and I'd like to take on some of you...PM me if your interested I PROMISE It'll be a good match

Username = Marth/Ike/Pikachu/Ness/Lucas/Fox/Link/Zelda
FC: 3308 5334 5293

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
I'm pretty sure if you (IcyDragon) PM a moderator of the club forums, they'll close the thread for you. Just make sure you mention your giving ownership to Ace, so nobody else starts a Brawl Club first.

Status
Not open for further replies.