• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Super Smash Bros ULTIMATE Brawl Tournament~

Welcome to the "Super Smash Bros ULTIMATE Brawl Tournament". This is a place where you can compete in an online competion to become the Brawl Champion of Serebii. I myself live in the UK, playing Brawl through a freeloader so my time schedule could be a bit different. But no worries. It's YOU who are brawling. Follow these simple steps to enter.

1) Post your friend code
2) Wait till another person has posted and tell you who you are playing.
3) Add eachothers friend codes and contact eachother to play the game.

NOTE: Please if possible use the replay feature to record the fight and then send me it. If so, my code is 0473-7534-5455

That's all there is to it! Prizes may involve things from other games such as Pokemon or Animal Crossing Money. Thank you and happy Brawling!

Round 1

EmbersBackUpSinger vs__________
FC:
FC:
__________vs__________
FC:
FC:
__________vs__________
FC:
FC:

__________vs__________
FC:
FC:
__________vs__________
FC:
FC:
__________vs__________
FC:
FC:
__________vs__________
FC:
FC:
__________vs__________
FC:
FC:

Round 2

__________vs__________
FC:
FC:
__________vs__________
FC:
FC:
__________vs__________
FC:
FC:
__________vs__________
FC:
FC:

Semifinal

__________vs__________
FC:
FC:
__________vs__________
FC:
FC:

Final

__________vs__________
FC:
FC:

WINNER:_________
2ND:________
3RD:_______

Last edited:

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I'll join, too. Make sure the person PMs me to set up a match time, my FC is 3136-6234-3810. :]

brelili

Call me Bri.
I've never been involved in something like this before, so I don't know much, but my brother wants to enter.

0473-7502-5146
But we won't be able to play on Friday or Saturday, so if ends up on those days, don't put us up.

Edit: Or Sunday or Monday, for that matter.. Hey, could I enter also? Is it possible for me and my brother to enter seperately?

Last edited:

armaldo

Pittsburgh Pirates 7th Super Bowl
...Ok then...
2406-5236-1458

I wot be able to do it and th weekends(Saturday and Sunday) though, I'll be on a trip elsewhere

johannes

noob trainer
im in.
my friendcode is below (OR IS IT LOLOLO)

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
sorry guys youre probly wasting your time. the thread creator hasnt edited this thing in a month to the day. bummer.