• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Supernatural, ghosts, spirits and the like.

The Guy

Generic Charizard
Well, since I think there was an old one that was struck by a metor apparently, there's a new ghost topic in town! Talk about ghosts and your ghostly encounters here. Mine was during the midnight when I was walking away from the restroom, I heard a creepy moaning noise in the hallway.

PS: Mods, if there's still a supernatural topic here, delete this.

EDIT: Please don't post unless you're responding to a Supernatural experince, or if you're posting your own.

Last edited:

Kenmei

Eien
Seeing as they don't exist, this topic shouldn't either.

Seeing as how not all people are BynineB unfortunately, and don't believe the same things BynineB unfortunately, I think it should.

And I don't know if all you BynineB's out there know this; but, the supernatural isn't just about ghosts.

Who has had supernatural experiences?

Last edited:

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Don't start please.
I'm just saying that this thread will largely consist of figments of the imagination/water heaters.

Pink_Floyd

Abyssus Abyssum Invo
Don't start please.
I'm just saying that this thread will largely consist of figments of the imagination/water heaters.

*nom nom* ..Oreo cookies. ^_^

Anyway..

While that may be true, it doesn't apply to the "supernatural experiences" as a whole. Episodes of psychosis could easily explain some of these stories, along with making mashed potatoes out of grapes, but you have to look at it from both sides. I'm not trying to preach, though.

As for me, there's been more than several experiences where I've woke up in a state of sleep paralysis. I can recall the first one I had about eight months ago where I woke up from a nap and I couldn't move or talk at all, and I lapped in and out of consciousness for what seemed about ten minutes. During this time, I heard footsteps outside of my door when no one was home and I saw myself floating through the sky and through the house.. Then I saw I pentagonal shape in front of my eyes as I laid in bed, and it started spinning. There were circles inside of the pentagon that glowed orange and red from what I remember, and then I saw the whole room shake and my ears started ringing, and then I lost consciousness again. When I regained consciousness again, I was able to move and I jumped out of bed and starting calling my folks to come home. I've never been that scared before. Ever.

While this could easily be considered "sleep paralysis" with hypnopompic hallucinations, there's also the possibility that something supernatural was going on, such as an "out of body" experience or whatever. While I haven't woken up in a state of sleep paralysis in about four months, I've been woken up to what sounded like a child playfully whispering my name to seeing a mechanic in my room holding a walkie-talkie or some sort of radio. These both could be spirits in passing or hallucinations, but it's up to the person who experienced these things to decide. Personally, I think the sleep paralysis was a result of the new medications I was taking. However, when I've heard voices and seen people when I've woken up, I think it might've been spirits in passing.

Last edited:

squirrel boy

A.K.A. myrandomness
well... there isnt any proof and plus most of the time it can be easily disproved.
like watch those ghost shows on tv. one explanation, drugs. Narcotics more specifically.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Anyways never seen any ghosts or anything like that. I did go with some friends once to see a place they is is hunted, but it just ended with us getting drunk and starting a fire.

L.F.D.

Last edited:

SHADOW DRAGON

Latios, don't go!!
I've never had any and I don't believe in them. Just go watch some GhostHunters, etc.

DragonRay8

the shadowtrainer
i eat ghost types for breakfast!

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
i eat ghost types for breakfast!
Um, I don't think we're talking about ghost pokemon.

iKevin

I believe in the "Supernatural" to an extent. I can't really go too in depth since it has some to do with my religious beliefs, which I don't know if I'm allowed to discuss.

But, I have seen something that, I believe, was supernatural. It was in the morning when it was still pretty dark out, and I went to the kitchen, which is right by the patio door. Right as I walked into the kitchen and looked out the patio door, I saw a yellow glowing figure the shape of a human that dashed right out of sight when I glanced at it.

starscream88

Sackboy trainer
I believe that human beings don't know everything about this world that we live in. I think ppl that say ghost don't exist for sure are really arrogant imbeciles. And if u believe in god and then say there's no such thing as ghost then u r just an idiot.
I don't think this thread should be closed.

ThePokéman09

Once I saw Elvis in a store. Then the other day Hitler was sneaking in to the ladies' room.

On a more serious note, the supernatural probably do exist. We don't have evidence, but that's what makes supernatural events what they are: they defy nature. Hell, I bet I have some hidden telekinesis ESP ability somewhere.

Emerald 2006

I believe in Ghosts. Seriously. I'd share my experiences,
but the non-believers are acting like idiots.

NINJA PENGUIN

Supernatural, can be both ghost or reglious. If someone talks about a ghost in there house, there talking about the supernatural. If someone talks about a encounter with god, there also talking of the supernatural. Like Tyrant Tar said, supernatural is "above the natural" so why is BynineB flaming people about them believing in ghosts, since this could be as offensive as flaming them for being a christian or a muslim.

anyways, When i was at a christian youth event my friend claimed to have visions of god, i dont know how true her claim was, but i know she wasn't the same afterwards. I know she was claiming to have seen god, andd she used the word "supernatural" quite a few times.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Supernatural, can be both ghost or reglious. If someone talks about a ghost in there house, there talking about the supernatural. If someone talks about a encounter with god, there also talking of the supernatural. Like Tyrant Tar said, supernatural is "above the natural" so why is BynineB flaming people about them believing in ghosts, since this could be as offensive as flaming them for being a christian or a muslim.

... Why can't people tell the difference between the words "there" "their" and "they're"? Honestly, it just gets on my nerves when I read a sentence like that.

And so what if a Christian/Muslim/any other religion is offended? They offend me when they say that anyone who doesn't happen to believe in their particular religion is going to hell. Nobody has the right not to be offended.

But let's not turn this into a religious debate. Which is rather difficult, since surely only religious people believe in ghosts?

anyways, When i was at a christian youth event my friend claimed to have visions of god, i dont know how true her claim was, but i know she wasn't the same afterwards. I know she was claiming to have seen god, andd she used the word "supernatural" quite a few times.

Was your friend high at the time? ... I couldn't resist. Sorry. :p

Last edited: