• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Survivalist Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

725roy

ambivolent
I am sorry! How did I miss that? I'm feeling awkward right now. You get Vaporeon leader spot then. I also had no idea you were on a vacation. I feel horrible.

It's not a problem :p

It's good that the entire thing is solved... also... I plan on doing my war battle relatively soon

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
It's not a problem :p

It's good that the entire thing is solved... also... I plan on doing my war battle relatively soon

That's great. I think getting some updated userbars may do us some good.

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Serebii Name: Raiiiichuu
PO Name: Lovely Raichu/Fighting Raichu
Favorite Pokemon: Raichu, lol. ^_^
Why did you join?: Um, because it seems like fun? :D
Rate yourself: Uh, I guess 5 outta 10?

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Serebii Name: Raiiiichuu
PO Name: Lovely Raichu/Fighting Raichu
Favorite Pokemon: Raichu, lol. ^_^
Why did you join?: Um, because it seems like fun? :D
Rate yourself: Uh, I guess 5 outta 10?

Accepted. I'll put you in the Members list.

EDIT: Now confirmed that we will have an OU Tourney as soon as we hit 12 members.

Last edited:

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
Yea sweet! Tourney! This clan is picking up fast!

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Not fast enough. We just lost the War to CC, 1-2. Well, we all tried. But we do have an explanation. They have tons of members, and can just handpick the best out. We don't have that option. Still, we shall regroup, and try to win the next war.

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
Not fast enough. We just lost the War to CC, 1-2. Well, we all tried. But we do have an explanation. They have tons of members, and can just handpick the best out. We don't have that option. Still, we shall regroup, and try to win the next war.

Yea i know what you mean. Oh well. We will make it to the top!

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Yea i know what you mean. Oh well. We will make it to the top!

Well, we can't do that if we don't have members, and we cant have members if we don't win wars. See? It's a bind. Anyways, who should we war next?

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
Anyone who we could war right away

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
Ok sounds good. Tell me if you need help

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Hey Remorph, I don't know if you already did this, but it would be pretty cool if this clan had a league to support it! You don't HAVE to do it, but it would be pretty cool! What do you think?

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
Hey Remorph, I don't know if you already did this, but it would be pretty cool if this clan had a league to support it! You don't HAVE to do it, but it would be pretty cool! What do you think?

Not nearly enough members. We would need like at least 10 more members

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Hmm....then maybe when we get enough members? Then we could do it!

Generally, the rule is to get some members, then you are able to start a league. I WANT to make a league. I might just do it. You don't need anything to make a league, except people to look at the league.

EDIT: War with The Regions Of Sin coming at a future date. As of now, no Clan wars in sight.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Do you guys want me to check my friend if she can join?..........And before you ask, yes, I'm female as well, I'm half tomboy.

Anyway, if we ask a few friends, we could get members more quickly, and then Remorph could make the league faster!

725roy

ambivolent
So I've been thinking about this whole league thing (when it happens)...

Wouldn't it make it a little more interesting if instead of types, we used tiers? Like I could be the UU tier, someone could be the uber tier, and some could be the OU tier? any thoughts?

(Also is Zekshirom the co-leader of Vaporeon? If not do I have a right to make her second in command? And if not, she should be.)

Status
Not open for further replies.