• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Survivalist Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
Hey im back, ive been kinda busy with school and football. Ill try to become more active. I check serebii every day, but dont really post much so..... yeah.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Serebii Name:2rsa
PO Name:2rsa
Favorite Pokemon:Reshiram
Why did you join?:It lools fun:D
Rate yourself:6(I'm a beginner in battling)
Devision:Vaporeon

Last edited:

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
Hey welcome to the clan! Its really great and friendly here! Also, Remorph will need the division you would like to be in. Either Vaporeon, Jolteon, or Flareon. Check the front page.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Hey welcome to the clan! Its really great and friendly here! Also, Remorph will need the division you would like to be in. Either Vaporeon, Jolteon, or Flareon. Check the front page.
Thank you^-^
could you tell me what this devisions are?should i choose my favorite one between these 3 or there is more depth to them?

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
NO there really isnt a difference. Also, would you like to battle on PO now? If you do well you might become a co-leader.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
NO there really isnt a difference. Also, would you like to battle on PO now? If you do well you might become a co-leader.

Ok then i'll edit my first post and add it.
sadly now i can only do wifi battles.
I tried to download po a few hours ago and the webpage gave me errors that said my country is blocked XD

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
Well that stinks cause this is mainly a PO league. We will make it work though.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Well that stinks cause this is mainly a PO league. We will make it work though.
Lol,i tricked and downloaded it XD
i just need to make it work on Mac.i have windows too but if i could make it work on mac it would be great.

Last edited:

725roy

ambivolent
Lol,i tricked and downloaded it XD
i just need to make it work on Mac.i have windows too but if i could make it work on mac it would be great.

Glad to see you joined Vaporeon! :) I lead that division.

(Also I know I've been REALLY inactive, but that's because I've been really busy with school.)

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
PO DOES work with Mac. I USE a Mac.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
If anyone wants to battle me, I will always stay on PO from 4-8 on weekdays or whenever I have my computer on. Even if I'm not logged in here.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
I won't be as active for a time. Sorry. I'll still be around on weekends.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Okay guys, I'll need to be making a new team because of the most recent *coughcoughGAYcoughcough* bannings of Smogon. It should take a couple days, but probably be done before the next war.

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
Hiya, can i try for Flareon Division Co-Leader?
Serebii Name: Quackjack29
PO Name: Same
Favorite Pokemon: Gallade/Blastoise
Why did you join?: Need a clan?
Rate yourself:7
Devision: Flareon

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
Hey! Nice to see a new member!

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Hiya, can i try for Flareon Division Co-Leader?
Serebii Name: Quackjack29
PO Name: Same
Favorite Pokemon: Gallade/Blastoise
Why did you join?: Need a clan?
Rate yourself:7
Devision: Flareon

Congrats. You are now Co-Owner. The Regions of Sin have just fallen apart, and no longer wxist due to being closed. Sucks, huh? Now we have to go find ANOTHER war so we don't die out.

deoxys2000

I LIKE TRAINS!!!!
Serebii Name:deoxys2000
PO Name:darkdeoxys
Favorite Pokemon:deoxys ...
Why did you join?:RoS got closed so I was looking for new clan
Rate yourself: 3/10
What Division?(Vaporeon, Flareon, or Jolteon): Flareon
hope I get in ^^

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
Uhhh, got a problem
Computer is broken, so ugh
Yeah
Im on indefinite Hiatus, and without PO, i gotta re-sign......

Last edited:

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
Wow! This clan is picking up! Great! Hope we find someone to war soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.