• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Survivalist Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

725roy

ambivolent
I'll need to know who I'm facing off against... but I should probably check the war thread then :p

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
Yea, do that. I wish he didnt put me on the war team. Even though im a leader, i have been aving an awful losing streak. Plus we should let the new members try it out.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Unlike the new members, I KNOW you have a chance of winning.I don't know whether all of the new members fight well, or use Magikarp for fun. The reason I use you is because I know what you have. The problem with your battling style is that you are too predictable. Use moves if you think a switch is going on.

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
Unlike the new members, I KNOW you have a chance of winning.I don't know whether all of the new members fight well, or use Magikarp for fun. The reason I use you is because I know what you have. The problem with your battling style is that you are too predictable. Use moves if you think a switch is going on.

Can you like tutor me maybe? And help me get a solid team going?

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Just beat Original151Rocks on Smogon 2-0. It was a good battle with little hax if any.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Maybe Dr. Chaos should start over Original151Rocks for the time being.

Original151Rocks, I could tutor you. I'm not the world's best battler. I don't lose like I used to, but I'm still not that great.

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
Maybe Dr. Chaos should start over Original151Rocks for the time being.

Original151Rocks, I could tutor you. I'm not the world's best battler. I don't lose like I used to, but I'm still not that great.

Yea. I used to be a better battler, i dont know what happened. Maybe its because of my schoolwork and football. Great team btw Chaos.

XCbeast21

Country line dancing fellow
Serebii Name:XCbeast21
PO Name:XCbeast21
Favorite Pokemon: Monferno
Why did you join?: I want to become better at Pokemon
Rate yourself: I'm just starting
What Division?(Vaporeon, Flareon, or Jolteon): Flareon

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Serebii Name:XCbeast21
PO Name:XCbeast21
Favorite Pokemon: Monferno
Why did you join?: I want to become better at Pokemon
Rate yourself: I'm just starting
What Division?(Vaporeon, Flareon, or Jolteon): Flareon

Congrats! You are in the clan!

I will have to be away for a time once more. Dr. Chaos replaces me in the war we are in. Then Dr. Chaos or Original151Rocks will have to replace me. I'm NOT leaving. I am going to be in an area without a computer (The horror!) for a while. I hope the clan doesn't die by the next time I arrive.

Raiiiiichu, times up. You have been KICKED off.

XCbeast21

Congrats! You are in the clan!

I will have to be away for a time once more. Dr. Chaos replaces me in the war we are in. Then Dr. Chaos or Original151Rocks will have to replace me. I'm NOT leaving. I am going to be in an area without a computer (The horror!) for a while. I hope the clan doesn't die by the next time I arrive.

Raiiiiichu, times up. You have been KICKED off.
Thanks for letting me join your clan.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
YEAH!!! I won my battle 4-0! We are now tied 1-1. If pikachu wins his battle, then we win the war! I also tested XCbeast21. He has a lot of work to do in terms of how to make a team and pick the right moves. I have a feeling he can do really well when he does that.

XCbeast21

YEAH!!! I won my battle 4-0! We are now tied 1-1. If pikachu wins his battle, then we win the war! I also tested XCbeast21. He has a lot of work to do in terms of how to make a team and pick the right moves. I have a feeling he can do really well when he does that.
Thanks dude for testing me and I'm trying to work on it.

725roy

ambivolent

He hasn't responded or have been active for over a month now... so now what?

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
He hasn't responded or have been active for over a month now... so now what?

What we do now is we wait for the other clan to sort this through. It is not our problem if they are not prepared to have a member fight us. On a lighter note, we need more members in our clan, so I would like everyone to get at least 1 new person to join our clan during October. We are a great clan, but we just need more members.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
You guys are doing good so far! I can ceck back periodically from time to time for now, but nowhere near enough to run a clan. I'll let you guys know when my schedule clears up.

The clan member against us IS a problem. We may have to extend this war, as well as alert Darkwoods about it. I'LL alert Manaphy about it.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Did we win our war since they forfeited and we ko'ed more of their pokemon?

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
^ No, a tie. That's what they're there for.

XCbeast21

Man I've got to be more active on this clan.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Wow, ap euro history is sapping away my life. I can only be on every two days, every day if im lucky and only for 30 min.

I can help rate movesets, teams, or strategies if people like. With more wins in clan wars, more people will want to join and we can get better.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
If any members from another clan are reading this, we are...

OPEN for war!​

Status
Not open for further replies.