• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The survived/dead games/consoles thread

yappy25

IM LEAVING
well my ds warranty ran out and a peice broke, not a major peice, the shell just cracked a little, so my mom tried to fix it, my touch screen is now smuthered in superglue, but it still works perfectly...

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
A couple of years ago at school my GBA SP fell out of my hoody into the toilet I just did my business in. Lets just say I freaked out. But I'm proud to say the system is fine to this day :)

~Scott;229;

koolaid

i herd u like lazah!
A couple of years ago at school my GBA SP fell out of my hoody into the toilet I just did my business in. Lets just say I freaked out. But I'm proud to say the system is fine to this day :)

~Scott;229;

thats... VERY disturbing >.> *vomits*

I know this isn't a game but I left my iPod shuffle in an unzipped tent and it got rained on, I just put it on a windoww sill and it was alright.
Also, I have had a PS1 Memory card go through the wash

pkmnhippy

Banned
My Mum ruined my DS by playing Trozie too hard and using a cheap stylus that came with a magazine.
It still works, but it has cross-hatched scratches >.<, and it's blurry as hell.

Last edited:
blurry as hell... just like your righting, nah just kidding.
i've had many a GBA game go in the wash after taking them t friend s houses

MorseCoder

Pokemon Champion
My Pokemon Diamond got Half-Burned(Not Literally all Burned, Just a part of it) I thought the Data Would be lost, But It worked just fine, It just gets stuck on the DS slot though.. So I got a New Pearl, But I still have Slightly burned Diamond.

HERLS

LOLOLOL
My Virtual Boy died yesterday because I dropped it out the window, it did not die by accident muhahahaha!!!!!!! Oh and I dropped a brick on it and set it on fire later I didnt know why I got it off ebay...

Pics or GTFO

Anybody who has actually played the Virtual Boy knows it's not as bad as people make it sound, and nobody in their right mind would DESTROY such a collectible that will no doubt go for hundreds of dollars on auction one day.

NeonGardevoir

CoolTrainer
One time my mom was vacuuming cleaning the living room and somehow
my Wii got knocked onto the floor(it was on a shelf)and the vacuum cleaner
almost ate the sensor bar cord.

We got it untangled and it was fine.