• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Swap Shop!

What Do [i]You[/i] Think of The New Shop?

• The Old Shop was better... :/

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
Okay, I'm in the room. My FC's in my signature.

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader

Janouch

I can get you the Scythers you want from the safari zone and game corner (english). What could i get in return? One or two events would be awesome

Oh, now what is this? Your Electrike and Sneasel is hacked!
Sneasel: Hacked PID, Invalid egg location, Unknown encounter, 2 of its moves are event only
Electrike: Hacked PID, Invalid egg location, Unknown encounter

I thought you Pokechecked all your pokemons? Pokemon Police arrives soon

Sneasel pokecheck page: http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1895606
Electrike Pokecheck page: http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1895605
I've had the Sneasel reported before, if you're refering to the Inner Focus one? I checked Sly Sloth's other Pokés and checked with her personally before, and I'm sure that it's a false positive. It's also why I owe Jr Breshears a credit. As for the Electrike, what do you want as a replacement?

I can get you the Scythers you want from the safari zone and game corner (english). What could i get in return? One or two events would be awesome
An Event/ Shiny Flawless would be fine with me :)

Avecha

Do we even have a trade? o_O

Lol, i was just asking before i made an offer.
I have a Jolly Meloetta and a Flawless (Nimbasa Judge said it was good and someone else wanted it cause they said it was flawless) Jolly Keldeo if you'd be interested?

I like the look of your Tohoku Pikachu or Character Fair Pikachu or your FRU2010 Pichu.
I don't know, lol. Do you like the look of mine?

Avecha

I also like to check if people are available to trade because i like to trade then and there.
I hope that doesn't make me sound rude.
:)

Lol, i was just asking before i made an offer.
I have a Jolly Meloetta and a Flawless (Nimbasa Judge said it was good and someone else wanted it cause they said it was flawless) Jolly Keldeo if you'd be interested?

I like the look of your Tohoku Pikachu or Character Fair Pikachu or your FRU2010 Pichu.
I don't know, lol. Do you like the look of mine?
LoL, does your Meloetta match this one?

Yep. Everything matches. I don't get my pokes off pokecheck or anything. All mine are legit and obtained in legal ways.
Are you worried it's a hack?
I despise hacks.
I'm not worried it's a hack, I'm worried you got scammed. Since it's Public on Pokecheck, I'd rather not trade much for it, sorry. Do you have anything else?

Avecha

I'm not worried it's a hack, I'm worried you got scammed. Since it's Public on Pokecheck, I'd rather not trade much for it, sorry. Do you have anything else?

Oh i didn't get scammed. We get all ours cloned when they are released in Japan. Just like my Genesect, i got a clone from a guy who got the Original Genesect himself.

I have a lot of other pokes but no way of cloning. I just offer people the doubles i have til i get an AR.
I have a Summer 2010 Karrablast?

Oh i didn't get scammed. We get all ours cloned when they are released in Japan. Just like my Genesect, i got a clone from a guy who got the Original Genesect himself.

I have a lot of other pokes but no way of cloning. I just offer people the doubles i have til i get an AR.
I have a Summer 2010 Karrablast?
BW wasn't released yet back in 2010.
Only Swedish.

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
I've had the Sneasel reported before, if you're refering to the Inner Focus one? I checked Sly Sloth's other Pokés and checked with her personally before, and I'm sure that it's a false positive. It's also why I owe Jr Breshears a credit. As for the Electrike, what do you want as a replacement?

An Event/ Shiny Flawless would be fine with me :)

I actually never got any of the two from you :p I got them from OldSchoolMew which said he got atleast the Sneasel from you