• Hi all
    Just a notice, we recently discovered that someone got into a moderator account and started hard deleting a load of key and legacy threads...around 150 threads have been lost dating back to 2007 and some weeks ago so we can't roll the forums back.
    Luckily no personal data could be accessed by this moderator, and we've altered the permissions so hard deleting isn't possible in the future
    Sorry for any inconvenience with this and sorry for any lost posts.
  • Hi all. We had a couple of reports of people's signatures getting edited etc. in a bad way. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and nobody has compromised any of our databases.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar passwords to elsewhere which has been accessed, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords, and two-factor authentication if you are able. Make sure you're as secure as possible
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Swap Shop!

What Do [i]You[/i] Think of The New Shop?

• The Old Shop was better... :/

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You clicked "Misc.", so lets put some stuff here.

Shop Art Credit: Check Post #20
Sig Credit: PopPrincess_Lyra for the Hatsune Miku Banner

New Trade Shop: The Swap Shop!
Old Trade Shop: scraftyscrafty's swap shop
Art Shop: Never had one ._.
Be sure to check out PPL's Shop though.

banned coz this was my WORST typo ever before, nya~

'Be back for 5 sex.' when I meant 'Be back for 5 sec' xD
Banned coz it was a total lol...and I was chatting with my ex that time xD nya~

Banned coz Yaoi is GREAT lol, nya~

612, you're working hard to ban people. You'll get there eventually.

Banned cause of your signature. What did I watch and why did I kinda like it?

Hmm, needs to be nicer. And it shall. Eventually.

Last edited:
New Arrivals~
Yes, I will get to the Genesects soon. Or eventually. Whichever comes first.

50.png
004.png
31/31/31/30/30/31 Jolly Arena Trap DIGLETT w/ Stealth Rock, Reversal, Sucker Punch Lv. 1 UT [[color=]Osvaldo[/color] - 59846]
475.png
004.png
31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant Steadfast GALLADE w/ Drain Punch, Shadow Sneak, Fire Punch, Ice Punch Lv. 20 UT [Yuffieツ - 38718]
475.png
004.png
31/31/31/31/31/31 Careful Steadfast GALLADE w/ Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Shadow Sneak, Trick Lv. 20 UT [Sky - 45242]
479.png
004.png
31/30/31/30/31/30 *HP Fire 70* Modest Levitate Rotom Lv. 1 UT [Grissy - 54035]
517.png
004.png
dewey911p's 31/31/31/31/31/0 Sassy Telepathy Munna w/ Barrier, Baton Pass, Helping Hand, Magic Coat Lv. 1 UT [Ares - 30917]

jellywolffy

<Hunting
Hi, can I borrow your Raiku, Zapdos, Kyogre, Raquaza, Groudon and Palkia for dex entries? I can trade back at once and I can offer a rare candy or heart scale for each dex.

Hi, can I borrow your Raiku, Zapdos, Kyogre, Raquaza, Groudon and Palkia for dex entries? I can trade back at once and I can offer a rare candy or heart scale for each dex.
Sorry, I do not do Dex Fillers... Look in other shops; you'll probably have a better chance of finding what you want there ;)

jellywolffy

<Hunting
Or will you want anything in my shop?

Cygnus428

I want your korean Event bulbasaur. On your Want list, i have a shiny groudon from emerald. Have to double check my other stuff to see if i have anything else on your want list. Getting the bulbasaur would be extremely appreciated ^.^

Beek09

Pikachu trainer
PKTOPIA PIKACHU Lv. 10 UT [06257 - Hardy - Highly curious]

Is it the one with Surf? :) if so check my signature for offers ^^

I want your korean Event bulbasaur. On your Want list, i have a shiny groudon from emerald. Have to double check my other stuff to see if i have anything else on your want list. Getting the bulbasaur would be extremely appreciated ^.^
I only trade NoK DWs for other NoKs, NoK DWs or Foreign DWs...

PKTOPIA PIKACHU Lv. 10 UT [06257 - Hardy - Highly curious]

Is it the one with Surf? :) if so check my signature for offers ^^
It used to have Surf, but since it's on Gen 5 it no longer has it.

Saori

Trader/Breeder
hello were you still looking for Korean Eeveelutions? I have clones of:

Korean DW Flareon, Vaporean, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon

I also have a shop that I keep updated~ take a look if you're interested ^^

hello were you still looking for Korean Eeveelutions? I have clones of:

Korean DW Flareon, Vaporean, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon

I also have a shop that I keep updated~ take a look if you're interested ^^
Interested if they're from credible sources. Where'd you get 'em?

Saori

Trader/Breeder
I got them from xX ZeR0 Xx~ i got them all pokechecked as well

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
Oh yeah it IS non-redis i just noticed! i will remove after you give me a replacement as this was found to be a hack :)
I'll have this :31/29/31/31/31/31 Calm Clear Body REGICE w/ Sleep Talk Lv. 30 UT [Ash - 56600] :)
Let me know when you can trade and thanks for the congrats :D appreciate it.

Oh yeah it IS non-redis i just noticed! i will remove after you give me a replacement as this was found to be a hack :)
I'll have this :31/29/31/31/31/31 Calm Clear Body REGICE w/ Sleep Talk Lv. 30 UT [Ash - 56600] :)
Let me know when you can trade and thanks for the congrats :D appreciate it.
Read this. I already explained it to your buddy Hwoarang, who falsely accused me of hacking. Or in the least, not hack-checking.

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
Read this. I already explained it to your buddy Hwoarang, who falsely accused me of hacking. Or in the least, not hack-checking.

So it's a false negative then? the whole "non-redis" thing make's it look suspicious like asif the OT didn't want the hasstle of being called a hacker. Well that's how i see i anyways the only person that i traded it to was Hwoarang.

So it's a false negative then? the whole "non-redis" thing make's it look suspicious like asif the OT didn't want the hasstle of being called a hacker. Well that's how i see i anyways the only person that i traded it to was Hwoarang.
Yep. Cheers and if you're still not fine with it, I'd have no problem with replacing it with Regice.