• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Swap Shop!

What Do [i]You[/i] Think of The New Shop?

• The Old Shop was better... :/

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok, Cubone and Aerodactyl. If you want me to do a bigger cloning we have to take it later because I'm going downtown with my dad and little brother :)
Deal, maybe we can trade next time? Cos I'll be going ot in a while.

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Deal, maybe we can trade next time? Cos I'll be going ot in a while.

Yep, I'm going now aswell. But please (if you want) make a list of shiny flawless you want cloned so we can trade next time :)

mart00

anything you like in my sig?

mart00

lugias ivs are 31/6/31/31/31/31

RainDance

Dance Party!!
Would you be willing to trade your 31/31/31/31/31/31 Naughty Technician Meowth w/ Charm, Foul Play, Hypnosis Lv. 1 UT for my UT Japanese Kyushu Shiny Admant Event Metagross. It is not flawless. If you could pm me that would be great.

Last edited:
lugias ivs are 31/6/31/31/31/31
Hmm, not interested. I am interested in your Flawless Mamoswine(s) though. What are their natures?

Would you be willing to trade your 31/31/31/31/31/31 Naughty Technician Meowth w/ Charm, Foul Play, Hypnosis Lv. 1 UT for my UT Japanese Kyushu Shiny Admant Event Metagross. It is not flawless. If you could pm me that would be great.
Will PM shortly...

Its ID Number is 12321. OT is チイズ.
Hmm, not interested as well. チイズ's Lugia is spammed quite a bit, plus it's Public on Pokécheck, so, yeah.

mart00

oh yes, here are the natures jolly, adamant & naughty

Last edited:

mart00

Last edited:

mart00

what is hex flawless btw? sorry new word for me :(

mart00

contribution