• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Swords of Justice

Favourite member of the Swords of Justice?

• Cobalion

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Virizion

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Terrakion

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Keldeo

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Generation V has introduced a quartet of Fighting-type Pokemon known as Swords of Justice. Three of them are Legendary (Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion) while one - Keldeo - is a Mythical Pokemon. Which one do you like best? Please remember not to spam and explain your choice a bit.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Cobalion is my favorite simply because it looks classy and regal. Terrakion is my second favorite, then Virizion, and finally Keldeo.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
The movie certainly did no justice to them.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Terrakion, as I love its unique typing and high Attack, as well as the fact it can actually use Justified, unlike Keldeo.

Ryker101

Cobalion is my favourite. I like it’s colour scheme and typing. It has such a cool but menacing presence cause it’s the leader. Although rock/fighting is more unique Terrakion looks a bit weird to me

raichu27

Tough one between Keldeo and Virizion. Went For Virizion. I really like its design. Keldeo was awesome in the movie. Still would've loved for it to win against Kyurem, though.

Always wanted to see a Rock/Fighting type before Terrakion, though. It kinda looks a bit odd for the typing. Still a cool Pokemon, though. The type combo would've suited Regirock really well.

Flashyspark

Terrakion looks the most badass but I hate that it's the last one you can catch in B/W because I always want to get it earlier in those games whenever I restart them.

Red and Blue

I love all four(favorite Legendary trio and second favorite Mythical), but Cobalion is definitely my favorite out of the four. It looks badass and was a huge asset for my Black 2 team

TwilightBlade

Virizion is my top favourite one. Also for some reason it felt way easier to catch the musketeer trio than it was to catch the Sinnoh pixies or Kanto legendary birds in past games. Dunno why.

Mirai

I've always liked this trio even though I never got to use any of them in the games (never even got a Keldeo). Cobalion looks like the best one and has the best type combo.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I flip-flop between Cobalion and Terrakion, for the former I like the regal and leader aesthetic to its design while with the latter I always enjoyed using it in battle. After them is Virizion for its design, and last is Keldeo who I don't dislike, but I do wish they did more with the Resolute Form.

Aquaslash

I picked Keldeo as my favorite of the Swords of Justice because I like that it’s a Water-type, it’s Resolute Form looks really cool, and it looks like it could have come from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.