• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Synchronicity Test! (919)

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Not a too bad episode focusing on the synchronicity between Ash and Greninja. It was good to see Alain come back to battle Ash but unfortunately the battle got interrupted because Ash collapsed after syncing with Greninja for too long. And I was somewhat disappointed with Noivern for losing to Metang but the flashback to Olympia's foreshadowing relating to Greninja was quite nice.

Leonhart

Imagineer
So we got to see more of the side effects of Satoshi-Greninja, which made me question if that combination was even worth the danger. Seeing Alain again was nice as well, and I quite enjoyed his Mega Lizardon X.

We got to see Alain again, we got to see how this synchro thingY with Greninja works and how Ash reacts to being pushed over the edge. But I personally didn't really enjoy it. I find Alain to be an incredibly bland character who's too serious and his barely-trying VA doesn't help, so any episode that involves this guy becomes a slog for me to watch.