• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The T.V add Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephy

candies!!!11
And you'll get a discount if...

Dratini 79

you wear a toilet on your head!

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
*Hits head over again* ~Cecilia~ You should have started a new add! THATS THE RULES, every fourth poster starts a new add! There for I have to start a new add considering you continued that last add!

New Add! We see a Raichu eating a Mango...

Untitled

I'm a Guy FYI
an iPod with a pikachu stuck inside listening to pokemon advance lyrics and then....

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
HOLD IT! Whats this I see? THIS ADD HAS BEEN GOING FOR SIX POSTS! Every add is THREE posts long you've all gone and doubled it to six! God now I'm getting really really annoyed about this. Untitled you should have started a new add NO MATTER WHAT. I'll now start a new add but just a reminder: EVERY ADD IS THREE POSTS LONG.

A new type of fly has been found in...

Status
Not open for further replies.