• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The T.V add Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
All my pokeblocks are burnt sienna or quinacridone magenta colored, so...

octoboy

I Crush Everything
And a sign comes up on the screen saying, "Diamond and Pearl coming soon! Don't be late!"

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
And then diaruga appears and says "yes, be late! D/P will make your DS explode in your face!"

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
".......with goodness! so..........."

pre-order diamond and pearl today!

new ad: a person gets on his computer and goes to serebii.net for diamond and pearl coverage, when......

octoboy

I Crush Everything
his computer crashes...

octoboy

I Crush Everything
A pikachu taunting.

Then a sign flashes on the [TV] screen saying, "Be sure to get the latest protection from glitches!"

New ad!

A lotad, numel and caterpie are seen sitting on a log, and then up comes a...

CelebiMew

Adam and the Ants
Octoboy who graps each one in his many tentacles...

blazer

blaziken trainer
and says dont do that unless you have life insurance! buy some today!

new ad:a quagsire and magby are playing...

CelebiMew

Adam and the Ants
... and in the far distance is a Ponyta in agony...

...Then the Quagsire gives it a potion, and "Always carry a potion. Potions save lives!" appears on the screen.

(I'm not meant to do that, I was just wapping up the add.

New Add!

Red, Blue, Female FR/LG heroine, Gold, Silver,Crystal, Brendan and May are riding bikes...

...Then they say: LOOK AT THIS! Its turn out to be a huge gold seat and in the middle a tiny crumb... BUY NOW! SUPER CRUMB! NOT YOUR EVERYDAY CRUMB!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
... Then pikachu eats them.

Firebird306

Hello...
A warning message comes up:

'BEWARE OF CATERPIE! IF YOU SEE ONE CALL 1800-CATERKILL'

New ad:
A Nidoking and Nidoqueen are fighting...

katiekitten

The Compromise
...For the last, deliciously Jammy Dodger with a crunchy coating, and a sweet, chewy, strawberry jam inside...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.