• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The T.V add Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Ummmm.... New ad!

Cybercubed is seen arguing with Intergalactic platypus...

katiekitten

The Compromise
...But you are supposed to post four add parts before starting another. o_O;;

*sighs* Nevermind.

...Over the ownership of a certain Doctor...

octoboy

I Crush Everything
^three, just ask miss suicune.

...and then, Intergalactic platypus wins, and a sign flashes across the screen saying, "Intergalactic platapi always win!

MaplePhanpy

Anywayz...
next add
a groudon walk in the screen with a mudkip behind him, and then he farts (XD) and the mudkip faints. "got gas probloms?..."

octoboy

I Crush Everything
... And you will not regret it so...

octoboy

I Crush Everything
New ad!

A togepi is sitting on a fence, and falls backward...

MaplePhanpy

Anywayz...
..then 2 stuped looking Torchicks take him to a hospital "got a problem? just come to Smelly Butt Hospital! were your are 100% safe! (sound of a pain scream in the back ground and then a sound of something heavy made of metel falls in the back ground)

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
banning from the game if you act now! :D

NEW ADD: (Cuz I feel like it)

Some people in really short skirts are doing the can can when a...

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
millions of people in really short skirts just by kicking the boy nearest to you in the krotch? Act now and save...

DarkPersian479

over $500 now by refinancing your student loans directly with PayDay Persian!

New Ad: For the finest in overnight accomodations in Kanto, it's gotta be the Quality Inn Celadon, where we offer...

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Room service, heat, and dinner and a show! Call now!

Status
Not open for further replies.