• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Tag Battle Partners Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
>.> Geez... Although, I still have to agree with W23 and Mr. J on this. ^^ Your over obsessive Mira...thing is kinda getting annoying. All you talk about is "Mira this" and "Mira that". Sorry, darklord18. Also, that strike towards the new member was kinda unnecessary. =(

I hope you learn from your ban...-.-;

Wow... Uh, sorry about being inactive. I've been... busy.

Revise the Tag Battle Partners' teams in their rematch at the Battleground. You can use either five or six Pokémon.

Riley:
1. Lucario
2. Tyranitar
3. Metagross
4. Dragonite
5. Salamence
6. Absol/Garchomp

Marley:
1. Ninjask
2. Dugtrio
3. Jolteon
4. Starmie
5. Sceptile
6. Weavile

Cheryl
1. Blissey
2. Weezing
3. Wobbuffet
4. Muk
5. Drifblim
6. ??? (Can't think of anything...)

Mira
1. Alakazam
2. Espeon
3. Gengar
4. Charizard (It has a decent Sp. Attack stat...)
5. Magmortar
6. Porygon-Z

Buck
1. Claydol
2. Swampert
3. Aggron/Steelix
4. Torkoal
5. Heatran... :B (Fine, either that or Bastiodon)
6. Golem/Meganium

What do you think of Riley's Anime debut episode?
I thought it was a good episode. Riley is my favorite, so I was excited when he first showed up. Uh... The episode overall was exciting, and I was suprised when Team Rocket and Barry teamed up together (and that doesn't happen that often)... Of course, I'm going to have to miss next week's episode (probably) since I'm going to be on a plane for four hours... *sigh* And I really want to know what happens... without reading it online >.>

I liked it. ^^ The complete Pokemon chaos on the island made me lol. XD And when Riley showed up was cool, too. His debut episode was way better than Mira's and on the same level with Cheryl's imo. Overall, great ep for Riley. :)

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
*pops up* Gero? Already I missed a little drama from this club while I was away? Man I need to get back in the times...

Other than the fact his voice still reminds me of Aeolus from Megaman ZX Advent? (Not that it's a bad thing, just odd how I hear him in that tone.) I'm probably one of the few guys who actually thinks this Aura-Lucario-Sir Aaron-Riley auraholic roflfest is a very particular bad thing.

Not to offend anyone's likes and tastes, it's just a bit annoying hearing Riley associated with the aura this and the aura that, when even D/P was just coming out, people were thinking Riley's some guy who happened with a Lucario.

He was a decent guy in the debut, but Mars and Barry, honestly, stole the show.

Maybe if the aurafest didn't explode in the fandom, I would've enjoyed Riley a little more. He's almost like a "Hoenn", good thing, but badly executed.

Revise the Tag Battle Partners' teams in their rematch at the Battleground. You can use either five or six Pokémon.

Since the games do that "Oh rofl only the Champ and you get 6 pokémon each + that extra "boss" trainer", I'll go with 5.

Cheryl: Espeon, Tangrowth, Milotic, Blissey, and Shiftry.

Mira: Magnezone, Porygon-Z, Gardevoir, Gengar, and Empoleon.

Riley: Absol, Dragonite, Metagross, Salamence, and Lucario.

Buck: Dusknoir, Bastiodon, Leafeon, Skarmory, and Claydol.

And last but not least, Marley: Jolteon, Floatzel, Aerodactyl, Swellow, and Arcanine.

How's that?

TheMagician

Illusion & Deception
So new topic:What do you think of Riley's Anime debut episode?

Not too bad, but I feel its a bit too early to say much of anything. I will say that he got off to a much better start than Cheryl and Mira have. I feel that Barry and Mars stole the show as well.

ap13095

Noobslayer
I didn't like it too much; but it was a lot better than the others. I really don't get how he trains Steel-types, just because he has a Lucario.

I really hate how the anime handles things, so my answer wasn't too unexpected.

Can I join? :)

I loved battling with Lucas, Barry, and Cherly ;]
Its fun to battle with them, and it gives me some good help when I need it :D

Can I join? :)

I loved battling with Lucas, Barry, and Cherly ;]
Its fun to battle with them, and it gives me some good help when I need it :D

Sure you can join! But, this club is for the partners in the games such as Marley, Mira, Riley, Cheryl, and Buck respectively. So if you like any of the five mentioned or all, this club is the place for you! ;] Oh, and if you like, I could give you the club banner to put in your sig, if you want to, that is. :D

Oh, and...

What do you think of Riley's Anime debut episode? (PART 2)

I'll answer this later...

Last edited:

Escape Reality

Daydreamer

I'll answer this later...

i thought it was okay. kind of bland, though, for me... :\

TheMagician

Illusion & Deception
It was so-so. Didn't have much of an idea what to expect, but regardless, the episode wasn't carried out very well and I only wound up disappointed. Normally, episodes with something THAT huge going on get a good reaction from me. Not this time.

Hihiroshi

<- Waifu
Ok. First off, welcome to the club, Allyson! Follow the rules and have fun.

Second, darklord18's ban is gone and is welcome to the club again! Except he won't be co-owner anymore.

NOTICE:
Will be gone for a while so I'm leaving the club to pokefan#493 and Mr. Joker, okay guys? Thanks!^^

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Welcome to the club Allyson and welcome back darklord18, remember to follow the rules and such!

Anyways new topic:

When do you think Mira will appier in the Anime?

darklord18

I'm back. I follow the rules this time.

What do you think of Riley's Anime debut episode? (PART 1 and 2)
well I being a area that get episode later than US (though with DP we were three days later on Mira's episode and finish on the Week after which was 2 days after.) I have yet to see the episodes so from the picture, it seen part one was okay but it should have been like more focus on Riley (I remember someone else have the sorta same role in jhoto were they were like "hello, I just here trying to find out why pokemon are going crazy." um didn't they do this with Lance?) though he didn't have a pokemon attack him. anyway what ruined it was the focus from him at the start and went to TG, I as a fan of the Tag partner (yes I like all but Cheryl.) I was disappoint. Part two was good, never have I seen a pokemon attack someone who was trying to return it to it pokeball, and speaking of pokeballs, is anyone else wonder how taught those thing are?
any way it was focus to much on TG, though I being the lucario fan like how Lucario had to been hold down but still put up a good fight against Ash and Riley, Movie 8's lucario was able threw Ash with ease. but overall it was a OK episodes. like Mira, Riley didn't really get much screen time though he had two episode, he just had a character of the day role of just sitting in the background, though I like how he add some new thing with the aura. can't wait to see it.

Sorry if this offend anyone but this just what I think.

anyway It great to be back.

Can i join?
My favorite partner is Riley

Rommath

▲_▲
Great, new members. ^_^ I've really have been too inactive lately...

What do you think of Riley's Anime debut episode? (PART 1 and 2)

Well, it was okay, though it kind of felt he was shoved into the episode which mainly focused on Team Galactic, especially Mars and the grunts working with her. He played a good role in stopping the explosion and Lucario's rage at being controlled by the signals, but the two-parter did have a lot of characters to juggle around, which meant that Riley didn't get as much screen-time and focus as I would have liked. Hopefully he'll appear again and have a bit more of a role, though possibly not until the filler season or when Buck and Marley have had their debuts. Hopefully sooner though.

darklord18

Man this thread need a new topic.

What were your thoughts on Cheryl three episode, anything you change with it, did you enjoy watching it?

well they were okay, Cheryl is one that had a unique personality, though she got on my nerves when she kept saying "my Grandfather always said." really can they think of anything else? anyway i like how she never use Chansey after catching Burmy but at least she a better battler than she is in the game, though she had the second best TR scene, if someone steal your pokemon, they aren't going to raise it for you.

anything I change with would be she use Chansey more often and given her some more background. yeah though i don't like Cheryl, i do think she had a ok set of episode.

/\ I know this club was made after both Cheryl and Mira episode air but we can still talk about how their episode when we saw them and stuff right?

ATTENTION MEMBERS

WGCV23 doesn't want to be owner anymore, so he's going to hand the club to me! I'm going to ask a mod to close this and I'm going to make a new club. Just a heads up for you guys, okay?

DO NOT MAKE ANY NEW POSTS AFTER THIS

Thank you~ And don't forget to join the new club later when it's approved. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.