• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Tag Battle Partners Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I liove te banner! Can i get the IMG code? I want to use it!

I Supprt MarleyxRiley (No name for this ship yet) and CherylxBuck. (New shipping fic is in the making 8D)

I finaly got to the Buck arc in my Pearl game today!

[*IMG]http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/tagbattlepartnersbanner.png[/IMG]
Without the *

I can't see Buck with Mira either... But I don't like Buck so I'm a bit biased about it D:

darklord18

Buck x Mira? o_O Okay...how old are they again? Or did you mean Buck x Marley?
~♥
Um their artwork show them to be around ten year old but if you go by OW spirits, Mira look like a 5 year old but it come down to what you think.

has anyone notice something about my partner shipping?

And can someone show me how put a link to this club in the picture?

Last edited:
Mira in the games looks shorter than the main character sprite and Buck's sprite looks a bit taller. So isn't there a big age difference? To me their ages remind me of Max and Brock with Mira=Max and Buck=Brock. Hehe, their names all look similar.^^ So Mira is like, 8 while Buck is probably like 15.

sweetpikachu

PYT. ♥ (:
Can I join?

Which Tag Battle Partner is your favorite?
Mira and Marley- definitely. I don't just like them for the way they look, but I also like their personalities. Mira's all peppy and happy, while Marley has that
nice, but... how do I put this? Still "shy" personality.

Oh, and can I put the banner in my signature? it looks prettyful

darklord18

Yeah but if you look at their Platinum battle spirits when you fight them, they look the same height. but who know, Mira could just be small for her age.
Edited yeah your accept. Another Mira fan.

I find Mira to be a crybaby type in the DP game (don't know about Platinum.)

In the anime, she remind me of Max.

Last edited:
Hey there sweetpikachu! Of course you can join! You can put the banner in your sig if you want. Just make sure to credit Skiyomi for it, okay?

So far that's 4 people who will put the banner in their sigs. Make sure you guys go around the forums letting people see our club!

darklord18

For those that did Mira's quest
Am I the only one to notice she talk in third person?

I wonder why Marley and Buck don't use their star pokemon?

I will one someone tell him how to put a link to the club in the picture.

darklord18

/\Okay Thanks.

I think it time for a new topic.
Which partner did you send the most time with and why?

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Witch Partner did you spen the most time with and Why?
Marley. Becouse
1. I couldn't find my way through the cave
2. I like battling with her
3. I tag up with her alot in The Battle Tower!

Just a F.Y.I. I am planning a shipping thred for all the partners that will hopefully be up next week!

Riley because:
-He's the one that gives you the Riolu egg, and I wanted it.
-He's my favorite
-He has a decent team in the Battle Tower.

Yeah...

Last edited:

darklord18

Mira because.
1. I got lost in wayward cave and even with the guide book, I still got lost.
2. I was training Gible for two hours.
3. She use psychic type which are my favorite type.

Which Partner did you spend the most time with and why?
Marley:
-I liked being with her
-She's cool
-I liked battling with her
-The cave was just really big and the first time I was there, I forgot to get a Pokemon with defog. So I just decided to just go with it and I found her to be an interesting character...
-Marley and my character sprite (Dawn) look good together.
(plus, Black and White look AWESOME together)

~♥

Last edited:

sweetpikachu

PYT. ♥ (:
Which Partner did you spend the most time with and why?
Three of 'em!

Mira: She's really nice and peppy and I liked to spend time with her.
Marley: cuz shes freakin awesome She's really cool and I liked her personality
Cheryl: ... it took a while to get through eterna forest

Hihiroshi

<- Waifu

Buck mainly because I was training my pokemon there and then comes Mira because I liked her character from the start and that I couldn't see in the cave.

darklord18

/\ yeah but how did she get there with no pokemon with rock smash? Same for Marley.

But yeah I did Mira after Get Riolu egg of Riley and beaten Cyrus with Lucario. (before the battle Lucario was level 40 after it was 43.) She help train my main attacker, Garchomp.

Sweetpikachu what do you mean by Mira being pepper?

She meant that Mira was peppy. Meaning so full of happiness and always in good spirits.

How did they get were they were without Rock Smash? As far as we know, their only Pokemon were their star Pokemon. That is something to think about...

Mira could have had Kadabra teleport her over the rocks, while Marley probably climbed up onto Arcanine's back and lepted over them...

Every member of this club is using that banner XD

darklord18

/\ True they could but Mira kabadra didn't have teleport. But then again how do the trainer that you fight get there with the HM moves?

I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.