• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The tale of (Pokemon) Star Wars

Crasher

Hey everyone. My comic is all about the re-telling of Star Wars Episode 1 through 6 through the use of Pokemon. For you Star Wars fans out there who've seen the movies, read the comic anyway! It's designed to tell the story of Star Wars and make you laugh at the same time! For those you haven't seen the movies, I suggest you read. You will see what Star Wars is all about and you'll also have a laugh.

There will be a cast list, when I get round to making it.

http://i38.*******.com/256vbf6.png

Comic 1: The Jedi are discovered!
Comic 2: Meeting one crazy Gungan!

Last edited:

Fred

SUPER TRAINER!!!
Well.. I'm a little lost but.. not that bad really.. not at all.

You used speach bubbles which is good... VERY good ... Your sprites dont look like they've been ripped apart and placed back together by a two year old.. so thus far I'm calling it a good comic ^^ .

Now.. I may not know whats going on because I have only seen one of the star wars movies and I dont even remember which one that is.. but you started an odd place to start if you ask me.. but hell, as far as I know one of the movies began just like this.. *shrug* ..

I'd also like to say your moving abit fast... a battle should last a little bit in a comic even if in the movie it was over in a few seconds.

One thing.. your background is to small for the pokemon ... If you make the pokemon size 200 you need to make your background the same.

Crasher

I started at Episode 1, which is the first one. I didn't think that was odd ^_^

I haven't seen Star Wars in ages, I'm just going off memory and Lego Star Wars the video game. In the first level, the droid leads them into the room and the "Intruder alert" sounds, so they fight their way of the Blockade ship.

I did make my backgrounds size 200... or at least I thought I did. I'll make sure to double check when I'm making my other comics.

So anyway, thanks for the comment.

EDIT: Oh wait, I know what's wrong; The backgrounds are meant for overworld trainers. The PMD1/2 Pokemon are bigger than the Overworld for trainers, so it looks weird. But the next comic is entirely PMD1/2 backgrounds, so it should be alright.

Last edited:

Jolteonmaster2

LOL. I wish someone thought of this sooner, it seems like a good ideam. And the fact that Pokemon and Star Wars are extremely high tech makes them work together well. Harry Potter doesn't work with Pokemon.

However, I think a better place to start would be Episode 4, since it's the original and all.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
This is a good comic but I do have a question?
Is Gardevoir Obi-Wan and Marshtomp Luke...?
Oh Wait! I get it you started in episode 1 or in other words the fourth made.
So, that means Obi-Wan is Marshtomp and the other guy(has a Q in his name I think) is Gardevoir.
Now everything makes sense...

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Oh!The Porygon are droids,Marshtomp is Obi-Wan and Gardevoir is Qui-Gonn

Crasher

@ Two & one above me: Precisely ^_^

@ Three above me: Nah, because Episode one is the first if you go in Chronological order. It's set before Episode 4, so I thought we should start there.

Thanks for the comments, expect a character list to be made soon.

Next comic:

http://i38.*******.com/256vbf6.png

Enjoy ^_^

Last edited:

ZFXZFX

This comic is really good I can't wait for the rest of the comic.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
I don't really think Jar-Jar should be portrayed as an Ampharos, it just doesn't seem right for a clueless amphibian to be an electric type
Maybe a first stage water type...or even Poliwhirl

However Luddiclco is perfect for the king.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
An Ampharaos?That doesn't even make sense!Make it a Lombre!

Crasher

@ One post above me and two posts above me: Well, if you think about it, Jar Jar is very tall. So is Ampharos. Jar Jar is not fat. Poliwhirl is, and he is also short. Jar Jar has some whacky skin colour, and I thought yellow represented it best. I try to keep Pokemon the same colour as the Jedi's lightsaber (Obi-wan has a blue saber, so he is a blue Pokemon) and if they aren't a jedi, I like to keep the characteristics the same. I hope you can see now why I chose Ampharos =D.

Thanks for comments, guys.