• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Tale of You and Me in Glimwood Tangle! (1144)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1144.jpg

The Tale of You and Me in Glimwood Tangle!

Chloe has found a book titled The Tale of You and Me in Glimwood Tangle! in Cerise's laboratory and depicts Ponyta and Rapidash from the Galar Region. Intrigued by these Pokémon, Chloe decides to join Ash & Goh on a trip to the forest in Galar. However, when there, they soon encounter a Galarian Ponyta. Does it need help?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Gotta say a little shocked she didn't catch it but obviously they are going to go back to it. They wouldn't do that merch of Chloe and Ponyta if it was going to lead to nothing.

I still loved the episode though, Chloe is honestly becoming my favorite poke girl tbh. She's so smart and her and Eevee figured everything out on their own with no help from Ash and Goh. She solved each problem in her own way and it was great to see :).

Only downside was seeing Goh being a jerk again, seriously chasing and cornering a terrified pokemon is messed up.