• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Tale of You and Me in Glimwood Tangle! (1144)

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
So I was right about Koharu not catching Ponyta.. unfortunately

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
The Impidimp scene was the only thing I liked about this episode.

I couldn't care less about the rest of the episode.
Yeah, i do like how with the impidimps chloe actually seemed to be enjoy herself.

Honestly i was hoping that chloe would actually read the book in full and that inspired her to want to travel. But it seemed like another magic epiphany moment like with evee where it took just one look.

For how much her shift into being more outgoing has been pretty good, the way they make her take more interest to in pokemon has felt pretty tacked on.

Also the boys and opal were just a waste of screentime. Way to waste a gym leader appearance.

Hanto

Water Addiction
Another useless filler about the most useless girl in the Pokémon anime (bar Iris maybe). The only interesting part was the preview for the next episode.
Mate, I'm not really into Koharu's personality, but calling Iris useless is kinda hypocritical. At least girl had got almost full party, victory over Ash, gym leader's development in the right way (cough any other gym leader companions), wasn't useless damsel in distress and typical girly girl.
Shaming her just because of stupid catchphrase in usa dub and awful voice isn't that nice either.
And Satoshi is a kid. Especially in BW.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Also can we talk about how ADORABLE this episode was? Esp Pikachu's adorable pink outfit. Cinderace looked cute too and Chloe had so many cute moments
This episode was surprisingly strong visually. And surprisingly willing to do art-shifts which PM19 has felt reluctant to do a lot of the time. This to me honestly made the episode feel a bit like Sun & Moon.

This is a good thing.

wellwellwells

After coming off of the high of last week's episode this one felt a little less interesting by comparison.

But it was still cute tho and it looked absolutely GORGEOUS visually

I will say I'm a little confused and disappointed about Chloe not catching Ponyta.

BUT on the bright side, at least Goh didn't catch Impidimp lmao!

basically this, what is the point of the Kerch, the opening with her and Ponyta, the promo images like the sleepover one, etc. If she doesn’t get it.
And if they go back to tangle wood then what would be the point of making the capture a two other :rip: