• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Tale of You and Me in Glimwood Tangle! (1144)

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Hmmm...

Plot Twist: Circhester has Melony as the Gym Leader and who knows what they'd do with Gordie, but we do know he'll be Melony's son

Also, Allister doesn't exist in the anime :p
ok I’m sad now :(
sort of jk but having Melony and Gordie in the anime would be top-notch. They could get into some sort of argument and it’s up to the main characters to help them resolve it.

Last edited:
ok I’m sad now :((
sort of jk but having Melony and Goldie in the anime would be top-notch. They could get into some sort of argument and it’s up to the main characters to help them resolve it.
Of course I was just kidding about Allistar not being in that anime, the writers will always find a way to add main characters from the game somehow (Hau didn't appear till the third season of SM, Lusamine in 2nd season of SM), so I would not worry about Allistar not existing, especially since his shyness could work as some sort of ghost plotline or maybe something about Ash's Gengar, who knows

Also, about Melony and Gordie, I just thought of, what if when they appear, there can be some sort of plot about Melony retiring as Gym Leader so Gordie can take over, but it can also be similar to that time when Brock came home and his mother wanted to turn his gym into a water gym, but vice versa instead, and Ice to Rock instead of Rock to Water

RafaSceptile

Of course I was just kidding about Allistar not being in that anime, the writers will always find a way to add main characters from the game somehow (Hau didn't appear till the third season of SM, Lusamine in 2nd season of SM), so I would not worry about Allistar not existing, especially since his shyness could work as some sort of ghost plotline or maybe something about Ash's Gengar, who knows

Also, about Melony and Gordie, I just thought of, what if when they appear, there can be some sort of plot about Melony retiring as Gym Leader so Gordie can take over, but it can also be similar to that time when Brock came home and his mother wanted to turn his gym into a water gym, but vice versa instead, and Ice to Rock instead of Rock to Water
Hau is not the best example for not be worry about a character....
At least Lusamine was treated fine since her debut appearence for the most part.

Hau is not the best example for not be worry about a character....
At least Lusamine was treated fine since her debut appearence for the most part.
Hau appeared a lot later then we predicted, that was why he was an example

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I really enjoyed this episode. I kinda wish that they'd done more with Opal, but I can also kinda understand why they didn't focus on her too much at this point because it was meant to be about Chloe. I imagine she'll be back though, maybe..

Can I just say.. G.Rapidash? So much better looking in the anime than it is in the games. It looks absolutely hideous in the games, but I could totally look at it in the anime all day, it was SO much better.

What else is there to say? It was a Chloe episode, instant win. Give me more of that, she's the most interesting character right now..

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
This was a cute episode. Glimwood Tangle looked gorgeous and I really hope it’s not the last time we’re seeing it or Ballonlea. Koharu was great here; her being so determined to get Rapidash the flowers and her playing with the Impidimp just made me like her even more. Eevee was really cute here too, as always.

Was it a dream? The book falling off the shelf and the implication that Koharu was in the room waiting all that time are one thing, but the Morelull and the illustration being different are another. Does Koharu have some kind of supernatural ability? Did the Ponyta somehow communicate with her through the book? The way it was framed was interesting and I do want them to touch on this again. I like when the series does these open-ended episodes; here’s hoping we revisit Ponyta and get a proper introduction for Opal later.

RafaSceptile

Reviewing the Pokémon anime in 10 words or less:
"Oh no is Lana and Dewpider all over again!"

Episode: 5/10

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Galarian Ponyta and Rapidash are two of my favorite Gen VIII Pokémon—I absolutely love their designs—and I've been looking forward to an episode featuring them, so I was thrilled to hear about this episode, and I'm quite happy with it. Yet another step on Koharu's character development path. It's so nice to see her grow from someone who hardly cares about Pokémon to someone who goes out of her way to help one in need.

Also, Opal. Love her. Period.

My only major complaint is that Ash didn't get a chance to spend time with Galarian Ponyta and Rapidash; it was a missed opportunity for him to compare them to their Kantoan counterparts. (Also, Koharu being the one to spend time with the pretty rainbow ponies gave me the impression that the writers are reserving "girly" Pokémon for the female character, and that does not sit well with me.)

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I really enjoyed this episode. Overall, this was a very engaging story that gave Chloe and Eevee a chance to shine while adapting one of the more interesting Galar locations. I also like the ending that made us question if it really happened or was just a dream.

Chloe episodes are always much stronger when Ash and Goh aren't in the spotlight. She is probably the most interesting character in JN.

Cinderace looks good in pink.

Starswirl Pikachu

I could say that they are taking the regional differences too far but it kind of fits in this case so I am ok with it. A Ponyta without flames still feels extremely alien though. I can dig the deep forest atmosphere and background.