• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Tales of Yesteryear

The Conductor

The Conductor
This is what happened so far.
In hoenn, that is, I haven't paid much attention to the other regions.

Zero was chasing some humans, and killed one. The other escaped.
Ze slasherz mount an attack on an unspecified base.
Zero has a flashforward, and the escapee has it too. She faints and he captures her.
While in a boat, they get sucked into an Abyss.
Due to several loopholes in Arceus' and Darkrai's code of existance, Zero, his pokemon, and the girl get sent to Maintenance Island, and Zero has a soul now.
The robot President makes a declaration that they are now making robots out of an organic material supplied by Darkrai, making them much tougher to defeat.The robots are now effectively under Darkrai's control.
All humans except Ze Slasherz and any others that manage to escape are turned into robots.
Spike and Alex get into some mischeif and catch a Rotom.
Spike gets partially robotized.
Spike and Alex find Zero and the girl, Faith, and set off in hopes of landing in Jhoto, and capturing Celebi.
My summary leaves off here.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Hey, should I get rid of my robo parts or keep them? I'm not sure whether the time difference would even allow the cyborg stuff O_O time-space continuum hurts my brain!