• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Team Flare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
I like Team Flare/Flair as a name. Now hopefully they will be persistent and mega evil! >:D

matt0044

Generic goal or not, I LOVE those crazy grunt designs!

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
You can already tell they'll go after XY because of Honedge.

"OHMYGOSHTHEERE'SASWORDKILLINGINNOCENTFICTIONALANIMALSNINTENDONEEDSTOBESTOPPEDRIGHTNOW!!!!!!!11!!1!1"

The grunts look like the Flame guys from HG/SS. Really cool designs.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Money huh? I like their realistic goal even.

Maybe they want to catch Yveltal and Xerneas so they can simply sell them to the black market or something like that? Much like J in the anime (DP saga).

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Money huh? I like their realistic goal even.

Maybe they want to catch Yveltal and Xerneas so they can simply sell them to the black market or something like that? Much like J in the anime (DP saga).

Seems like a legitimate goal at least. But it's too simple in my honest opinion. The previous two teams wanted to conquer the world, one creating a new one to rule, and one creating social reform to rule.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Hmm, so after Team Plasma's grand story of brainwashing people to release their Pokemon we are back to simple generic make money junk? Well, I'm not that disappointed because the games haven't come out yet and who knows, maybe this new team will surprise us half way.

Colton S

Beware Bewear
I like them. There outfits seem kind of professional. Maybe they are nothing more than local celebrities turned for the worse.

DCFan

The Flame Jacobite
Hmm, so after Team Plasma's grand story of brainwashing people to release their Pokemon we are back to simple generic make money junk? Well, I'm not that disappointed because the games haven't come out yet and who knows, maybe this new team will surprise us half way.

I am sure that the new team is going to surprise us..

Hudsonn98

"OHMYGOSHTHEERE'SASWORDKILLINGINNOCENTFICTIONALANIMALSNINTENDONEEDSTOBESTOPPEDRIGHTNOW!!!!!!!11!!1!1"

The grunts look like the Flame guys from HG/SS. Really cool designs.

Yes! That's exactly what I was thinking of. I thought they looked like a previous character design.

Seems like a legitimate goal at least. But it's too simple in my honest opinion. The previous two teams wanted to conquer the world, one creating a new one to rule, and one creating social reform to rule.

I honestly feel as if Kalo's will be a less "mythological" region and more of a region like Kanto where your goal was to be a Pokémon Master rather than stop the world from destruction or become the hero and bond with Resh/Zek. I think it'll be refreshing to just step away from that and focus on training and winning your way through battles.

Bus

I know Team Flare's ultimate goal!

It's the complete buyout of all remaining 'Team' organizations in order to ban together to control the world! They will buyout the Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galactic, and Plasma members to form the ultimate evil organization whose rule spreads across the entire world!

At the top, the leaders will be Cyrus, Ghetsis, Maxie, and Archie with the overall organization head being Giovanni (since he always seemed the most business like and looking to pull a move like this).

It might just be me thinking it, but I feel like that direction would be incredibly epic. I do agree though that I sincerely doubt financial gain is their only objective. They always have some kind of ulterior motive (whether the rest of the grunts know about it or not). I feel like all their money will be going towards some kind of master scheme involving at least one of the legends. Maybe they'll be trying to capitalize on the new type: Fairy.

Last edited:

Hudsonn98

I know Team Flare's ultimate goal!

It's the complete buyout of all remaining 'Team' organizations in order to ban together to control the world! They will buyout the Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galactic, and Plasma members to form the ultimate evil organization whose rule spreads across the entire world!

At the top, the leaders will be Cyrus, Ghetsis, Maxie, and Archie with the overall organization head being Giovanni (since he always seemed the most business like and looking to pull a move like this).

It might just be me thinking it, but I feel like that direction would be incredibly epic. I do agree though that I sincerely doubt financial gain is their only objective. They always have some kind of ulterior motive (whether the rest of the grunts know about it or not). I feel like all their money will be going towards some kind of master scheme involving at least one of the legends. Maybe they'll be trying to capitalize on the new type: Fairy.

That would work except for the fact that Ghetsis is mentally insane, Cyrus has been lost in the Distortion World for an unknown amount of time and Maxie and Archie both reformed after they saw what happened when they got greedy and released Kyogre and Groudon. Cool idea, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.