• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Team Flare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I don't like their designs that much. If their suits were black or gray, then they might have looked like a professional, sinister group, but the orange suits just sorta make them look derpy. Kinda kills my hope for a more mature story.

The Team Galactic grunts were dressed like spacemen, and they had one of the darkest villain stories yet.

I like Team Flare's design. It's over-the-top and formal at the same time, and they kind of remind me of exaggerated CIA agents/movie spies what with their suits, glasses, and slicked-back hair.

I wonder if the grunts' dialogue will be at the Neo-Team Plasma level of hilarity. I certainly hope so; some of those lines were just too funny. "It's Trubbish time!"

Last edited:

Chomper4

I think they will target Xerneas/Yveltal, depending on the version being played to make riches.

MikeHill005

Resistance Member
I suppose you're right. However, I really would like to know if it's "Flair" or "Flare". I hope it's "Flare", as the bright orange color scheme would seem more fitting for a fire-based team.

DCFan

The Flame Jacobite
They look like something out of the Matrix..i hope their main leader looks like Neo..that would be freaking awesome

hen da man

The man...
Now that is pure definition of evil o_O I wonder if they will rob random people with honedege instead of weapons xD

That would be interesting actually, what if this gen involved banks and you would go in and deposit money and all and gain interest and then one day they rob a bank and take all the money out of your account and then you try to chase them down to get your money back. Would be different.

gpt11

I think they are going to be similar to TR really

TR used Pokemon as tools to make money - stealing and selling Pokemon for personal gain

this is how I feel Team Flare is going to go about things

Thunderfox

I really hope theres an alternate theme, maybe like Galaxy and Plasma where the common members don't really know the real goal. I feel Pokemons taken some really steps forward story telling wise since Gen 3 or even 2 and I'd hate to go back to the basic Team rocket storyline.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I suppose you're right. However, I really would like to know if it's "Flair" or "Flare". I hope it's "Flare", as the bright orange color scheme would seem more fitting for a fire-based team.

I could see it being either coinsidering their dress sense, but realistically I think that it will be Flare. They seem to have a prominent fire motif, and "flare" just seems more... tangible.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I hope their goal of making money is just another cover up to prevent the police from taking action, I mean wanting money that sounds so casual and unthreatening that it's sad.

LizardonX

Banned
They should be like the mafia who uses violence and extortion to get their money, ie give me your money or insert Pokemon here dies!

Trainer gives them the money,now can i have my Pokemon back?

Flare grunt says I changed my mind, *Bang*

DCFan

The Flame Jacobite
I hope their goal of making money is just another cover up to prevent the police from taking action, I mean wanting money that sounds so casual and unthreatening that it's sad.

I never liked any of the evil teams..they were just bad in my opinion. I like Team Flare's simplicity..

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
The new team looks kind of goofy, reminds me of galactic grunts, only without the ridiculous haircut. In the image it has ...!?, which means the money thing is a supposition they made. by the designs of the guys i'm uncertain of their objectives but i would absolutely love for them to go cynthia with the team's boss. I would hate if the boss was something like tucker, lame.

NeoDude-5000

They appear to be Team Rocket 2.0 to me. They only focus on getting rich, how are Xerneas and Yveltal going to be invovled with this villianous team? Unless they are going to be like bounty hunters, getting rare pokemon for cash or simply want to win battles easily using these pokemon and get cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.