• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Team Flare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto24

I meant Snagem.

I will explode with laughter when we get GRAMPSFAPS. It must happen one day!

Me too. These Flares have Flair.

I bet on them using Poison, Dark and Fire-Types.

Poisons and Flinches and Burns, Oh my!

So Team Magma. But so long as they use more than the 3 lines that Magma did then it's a big improvement :)

Colton S

Beware Bewear
I meant Snagem.

I will explode with laughter when we get GRAMPSFAPS. It must happen one day!

Me too. These Flares have Flair.

I bet on them using Poison, Dark and Fire-Types.

Poisons and Flinches and Burns, Oh my!
We know they use Fire.
Hope they have admins who are former executives of companies like Devon and Silph.

I think that the symbol shoiuld be like the symbols of all other villainous teams, with the first letter being fancily emblazoned. Where's the F?
Is it really just a flame? THATS BORING

honestly plasma has the best symbol/animation to date, im with you on the kinda boring part.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I think that the symbol shoiuld be like the symbols of all other villainous teams, with the first letter being fancily emblazoned. Where's the F?
Is it really just a flame? THATS BORING

The flame is in the shape of an F. It shows up in their pre-battle animation, and as far as their uniforms go, it's located on their belt buckles.

Here's a picture of the logo by itself: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/3/3f/Flare_logo.png

And here's a picture of the uniforms: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/0/03/XY_Team_Flare_Grunts.png/356px-XY_Team_Flare_Grunts.png

Last edited:

Ditto24

The flame is in the shape of an F. It shows up in their pre-battle animation, and as far as their uniforms go, it's located on their belts.

Here's a picture: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/3/3f/Flare_logo.png

I personally like the logo and cut scene for it. I DON'T like the fact its basically on their crotch.

I'm scared that Ash will ask them who they are in the anime and they just shove their crotches out xD

Colton S

Beware Bewear
honestly plasma has the best symbol/animation to date, im with you on the kinda boring part.
Plasma was awesome!
I hope that they rob places and you have to chase them on your rollerskates. It would be an alternative to battling them.

The flame is in the shape of an F. It shows up in their pre-battle animation, and as far as their uniforms go, it's located on their belt buckles.

Here's a picture of the logo by itself: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/3/3f/Flare_logo.png

And here's a picture of the uniforms: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/0/03/XY_Team_Flare_Grunts.png/356px-XY_Team_Flare_Grunts.png

ohhh thanks for pointing that out.

I personally like the logo and cut scene for it. I DON'T like the fact its basically on their crotch.

I'm scared that Ash will ask them who they are in the anime and they just shove their crotches out xD

just noticed...... fire crotch.... so awkward

Buuz

Smash Trainer
Is something revealed about their battle theme? TR's theme in HG/SS was cool, just like Magma/Aqua boss theme, so i am really curious about Team Flare's music.

Colton S

Beware Bewear
Is something revealed about their battle theme? TR's theme in HG/SS was cool, just like Magma/Aqua boss theme, so i am really curious about Team Flare's music.
I do want an awesome battle theme for them. I liked Galactic's theme. Hopefully they can make all music good.

Avi604

Reef Trainer
Team Flare reminds me of like gay flair. (Not that there's anything wrong with gay). And I think they'll heavily use fairy types.

Um....they clearly specialize in fire types but if you mean for a second type I would say dark like all the other teams.

gtk

duurrrr...
I like the fact that team Flare is using the Pokemon to make money. That's more realistic.

Mr. L 500

YOOM-TAH!
Hopefully they don't end up too lacking. I was a little worried when I heard their goal since Team Plasma's liberation plot really seemed unique and Team Flare's goal sounds somewhat generic but I know that they will be better then I think they will be.

Yeah, I thought the same thing at first. I think they'll end up having some secret agenda and that will be why they are trying to get all the money.

DevilFruit

Good Kitty
Yeah, I thought the same thing at first. I think they'll end up having some secret agenda and that will be why they are trying to get all the money.

Maybe the item to attract the mascot legendary is on the black market for an absurdly high price and that's why they're trying to make money.

Also, how about this Team's boss is a Female. We've had Female team admins, but now I think we should have a red-hot Flare contessa!

Colton S

Beware Bewear
Maybe they are like Pokemon Hunter J and her crew. Selling Pokemon that they capture.

Status
Not open for further replies.