• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Team Flare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavanda

Really feeling it
Here's hoping no leaks regarding Team Flare doesn't mean their role is too unimportant in the plot. I really wanna see an awesome climax involving them...

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I can't wait to play X and destroy Team Flare :D I hope their storyline is fun and great (Hopefully WAY Better than Galactic) I hope they have some focus on abusing Mega Evolution, that would make it challenging and Way fun.

Since that have similar motives to team rocket it would be pretty cool if the main antagonist turned out to be team rockets old leader taking a stab at another region.

EliJolesy

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
So with all these leaks we.... Well i have no idea who there leader is and im keeping it that way.

Plus i am hoping those admins are nice and strong the aqua/magma admins were to weak.

Zix Serro

So, you mean Archer or Giovanni would try to take over another region?

Nah, they both dissolved Team Rocket; if anyone, it'd be Arianna, imo, since she was just sorta cast aside, despite calling herself the 'interim boss of Team Rocket'.

Pikachu19

Kalos Champ
Hey guys has the Team Flare Leader been leaked yet? And if not then who are the best candidates to be the leader?

Ver-mont

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vp/image/1381/17/1381172164054.jpg
http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vp/image/1381/17/1381172294331.jpg

Oh boy.

They're a little more extreme than we thought.

Hey guys has the Team Flare Leader been leaked yet? And if not then who are the best candidates to be the leader?

Lysandre is our best candidate.

Nah, they both dissolved Team Rocket; if anyone, it'd be Arianna, imo, since she was just sorta cast aside, despite calling herself the 'interim boss of Team Rocket'.

YES! I would love Team Flare if Ariana turned out to be their boss! (very unlikely though)

Last edited:

Pikachu19

Kalos Champ
I'm sorry which one is Lysandre I haven't been keeping up with everything.

edward-pol

I would love to see an astonishing plot line, but as I followed the leaks it's just went by like it's not a big thing....
But then again, after the wonderful plot in BW1, I extremly doubt they'll manage to suprise us......

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Glad Team Flare's true goal is extreme; I was worried that they would be too concerned with fashion and beauty to have an interesting goal. Seems they want to create some kind of utopia where only they exist. They seem to be the most hardcore villainous team now in my opinion.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
What IS Team Flare's goal? To beautify the world and eliminate those who get in their way? What is their definition of beauty?

Status
Not open for further replies.