• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The team Magma club

Best pokemon maxie uses

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Sorry Mike, but I can't resist. FOR THE DEFENSE OF THE SEA!

Sure, the sea is important, but it's also dangerous, and we need land to live on :p

We can't live without the sea in the first place, since we need water. Also, I think that more people die because of volcano eruptions and earthquakes then off tsunami.

Land Is better because you can walk on it

Sea is better because you can float on it.

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude
I'd like to sign up plz

USERNAME: FlyShyGuy
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Cause Team Magma is awesome.. duh.. (and this club could use a few more members)
FAVOURITE TEAM MAGMA POKEMON: Crobat/Camerupt

As far as I'm concerned, Land > Sea ... can't have a planet without land (unless it were to be a gas giant).

Also, what about Hurricanes and storms?.. they can and have killed people to.

Last edited:

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
I'd like to sign up plz

USERNAME: FlyShyGuy
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Cause Team Magma is awesome.. duh.. (and this club could use a few more members)
FAVOURITE TEAM MAGMA POKEMON: Crobat/Camerupt

As far as I'm concerned, Land > Sea ... can't have a planet without land (unless it were to be a gas giant).

Also, what about Hurricanes and storms?.. they can and have killed people to.

FlyShyGuy-accepted, just follow the rules
Also good point well made

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
Does anyone have a suggestion for an new topic

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
When shall we announce our return?
So I'm just wondering, shall we announce our return, and if we do, when?

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude
When shall we announce our return?
So I'm just wondering, shall we announce our return, and if we do, when?

I think Team Magma should consider reforming.

As for when, I'm not sure... maybe soon so we could attract some more attention (though we wouldn't want to do so too much; we wouldn't want to be caught by the international police or something).

Last edited:

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
I think Team Magma should consider reforming.

As for when, I'm not sure... maybe soon so we could attract some more attention (though we wouldn't want to do so too much; we wouldn't want to be caught by the international police or something).

We should start off with a few light raids just to make our presence known

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
Prehaps the camerupts cause a huge distraction while mightyenas and crobats sweep in to banks undetected and help *ahem* fuel our syndicate financially

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Prehaps the camerupts cause a huge distraction while mightyenas and crobats sweep in to banks undetected and help *ahem* fuel our syndicate financially

What use would those raids have in the first place? Just a raid to let people now that Team Magma is back is just plain stupidity. As long as they don't know that we exist, they can't do anything against us.

Also, I'm making a RPG for Team Aqua, but perhaps you guys want to join? We can create a giant Team RPG, if Galactic, Rocket, Magma, Aqua and Plasma join. Could be awesome with operations that interfere with the ones of others and such.

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude
We'd need money in order to carry out our plans for the future, and to reform. Without the money, we can't buy the resources and tools we need.

I say light raids are a half-decent way of getting what we want. If were not discrete enough with it though, people are gonna start getting suspicious. Crobats and Camerupts are indeed a good idea, and our Mightyenas would be good body guards too.

Any ideas on how we should go about obtaining the red orb?

@Assassin: Sounds like an interesting idea

Last edited:

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
red orb, hrmmmm, i know google it

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
i will be needing a co-mod so if you are interested please state why it should be you and apply within

Last edited:

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
bump......

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Mike, are you interested in joining the rpg? It won't be on for a while at least (thanks to school), but if you do, we need a Team Magma part as well.

Username: Keeper of the Dark
Why you want to join: The land is much better than the sea!
Favorite Team Magma Pokemon: Mightyena
Team Magma was my favorite team in the Hoenn. Archie was just muscles.

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
great point, of course you can join as long as you follow the rules, also i am still looking for a co-mod

Assassin9399: I think I will join the RP.

I like all of your ideas of making a comeback. Maybe we can "borrow" some people's Pokemon and use them?

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
yes i think i will join this rpg

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
yes i think i will join this rpg

Good, I'll try to have it up and running during the next week. Do you have any suggestions for a Team Magma story line or can I do that?

Also, if you don't mind since you're tha boss, you'll also be co-GM. That means that you can discuss mainly storytwists and such, but also if you have other suggestions. However, I hope you don't mind, but I'll make the thread and so.

Status
Not open for further replies.