• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The team Magma club

Best pokemon maxie uses

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude
Woo, new recruit! Welcome :)

Hmm, didn't "borrowing" other people's Pokemon land Team Plasma in trouble? If we were going to go about stealing other people's pokemon, we'd need a disguise (we can't give away our identity)?

This sorta brings me onto another idea for a topic... one of the reasons for our failure last time around was partially down to our pokemon... sure, Camerupt and Crobats and the like have made good companions up to this point, but they can only take us so far (especially with the new pokemon discovered in the Unova region). Therefore, I propose we get us some new pokemon..
Basically my question is:

Should Team Magma start using some new pokemon (especially fire/ground types)? If so, which ones?

I hear Excadrill are all the rage in Unova. Maybe some Rapidash as well..

I'd also be interested in joining the rpg.. I'll be looking out for details

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
definatly rapidash, because it's a horse it should be a speed demon and magmortar and darmanitan are the big guns and hippowdon could be good too

CAH

Calm And Hyper
Team Magma have to be among the dumbest team in the entire series of Pokemon (along with Team Aqua of course).

Team Leader: We want to increase the Sea/Land with no logical motive as to why!

*they get close to acheiving their goal*

Team Leader: Oh nooo, what have I done!

WHAT DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN!!!!

But yeah, felt like expressing this :D

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Team Magma have to be among the dumbest team in the entire series of Pokemon (along with Team Aqua of course).

And this adds to the conversation? Also, perhaps you should read the intro of the Team Aqua Club before you add the Sea to the list :3

Last edited:

CAH

Calm And Hyper
Last edited:

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude

It's all just fun and games:p

Maxie was unsatisfied with the way Hoenn was; he wanted to expand the land mass, hence the point of team magma. I guess it's a little silly, but then again so were all the villainous teams of pokemon.

I'll wait for empoleonmike to join the rpg before I do (seeing as he is the team leader). My only worry would be that Team Aqua has quite a few more members than Team Magma, so we would be a little outnumbered.

Last edited:

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
Well if thats the case i think we need a little recruitment drive

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Well if thats the case i think we need a little recruitment drive

I don't think you need to worry that much about it for now actually. The people who weren't in Aqua or Magma will earlier join Magma if they don't have an preference, since Team Aqua Pokemon require level-up for getting good Pokemon :3 ;218;

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
well i was going to introduce a system like that once my club got a bit more popular but that hasn't been the case so far so maybe this RPG will bring me more members

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
And this adds to the conversation? Also, perhaps you should read the intro of the Team Aqua Club before you add the Sea to the list :3

if he is slagging off the land he has a right to slag off the sea as well, he is on my club and its only fair :p

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
if he is slagging off the land he has a right to slag off the sea as well, he is on my club and its only fair :p

But I've got to defend the glory of the Sea you know. If I let it pass I would be a very bad leader of Team Aqua.

Anyways, you should join the RPG soon, I'll write my signup today as well.

;201-a;;201-s;;201-s;;201-a;;201-s;;201-s;;201-i;;201-n;

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude
Joined the RPG. I think the pokemon idea would be quite good actually, and might even encourage other people to join (even if we have very few members at the moment).
As for the new pokemon suggestions, it'd be great if we managed to get a hold of the SolarBeam TM. If we reawaken Groudon, teach all of our pokemon this move (that can learn it), activate Groudon's drought ability... all water pokemon will fall to us. Pokemon like Rapidash would be extreemly dangerous :p
:607:

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
Bump.......

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
Some of you have will have realised that there is a Team Magma and Team Aqua RPG up.

I have now just joined and will apreciat if the members of my club will join aswell so we can make it work.

Here is the link http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=556365

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
Ladies and gentlemen, Maxie is back in business and still needs members to join my club

Oh my, it seems you need to work on sticking to the rules before you can handle a club. You broke the rules on many occasions so consider this a final warning. Any other rules you break here and I'll have to close your club immediately. =\

Status
Not open for further replies.