• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The team that beat Unaware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats right... You guys say I suck, but whenever I play someone from Serebii I end up beating them. Huh. Hypocritical...

Though to be fair, when I used to come here I did suck at pokemon pretty badly.

Metagross @ Choice Band
Adamant
252 HP / 252 Attack / 6 Defense

Meteor Mash
Hammer Arm
Bullet Punch
Thunder Punch

Mighty f*** is Metagross a good pokemon. Meteor Mash can 2HKO even Hippowdon and Cresselia as well as anything else that doesn't resist it. Hammer Arm works very well on Metagross, OHKOing Blissey and tearing apart Magnezone. Bullet Punch has saved me time and time again from rampaging Garchomps or ***hole Gengar and Yanmegas. Bullet Punch can OHKO Weavile which is cool. Aerodactyl doesn't like Bullet Punch much either. Thunder Punch takes out Gyarados and 2HKOs Skarmory.

Salamence @ Choice Scarf
Modest
252 Special Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP

Draco Meteor
Dragon Pulse
Hydro Pump
Fire Blast

Scarfmence is my favorite revenge killer. He is the 4th fastest thing commonly used in OU, being outrun by Scarfchomp, Scarfgar and Deoxys (and Azelf, but no one uses Scarfelf..). Metagross lures out Ground and Fire attacks which Salamence can switch into easily. Draco Meteor lacks the horrific firepower offered by Specsmence, but has the benefit of still being a STAB base 140 virtually un-resisted attack. Intimidate and good typing lets Salamence switch into Lucario moderately well, even Scarf Lucario.

Garchomp @ Yache Berry
Jolly
252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP

Swords Dance
Fire Fang
Earthquake
Outrage

Someone once said "Garchomp is essentialy 1.5 pokemon, in that you need two or more pokemon to take it down. Because of this all offensive teams have no reason not to use one." Loosely quoted.. Garchomp lives up to his reputation of being an offensive monster. With careful use, Garchomp can throw around his high powered Earthquakes for a while, possibly getting a KO in the process. Late game his Yache Berry is made use of and he gets a KO. I like Fire Fang on Garchomp. It still strips half of Skarmory's life off and can actually do something to Bronzong. Once Garchomp is banned i'll probably replace him for a "Swampert-Boah" or some other set (Cursepert?). Even now Garchomp isn't that great. He gets that promised one kill, but nothing more. If I play him too defensively his HP gets shot and Yache can't save him. So really he just gives me that one KO, and its rare to get 2 since he overcentralizes so rediculously much.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Bold
252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Special Defense

Psychic
Thunder
Calm Mind
Wish

Calm Mind Jirachi is a great wall breaker, capable of decimating nearly all of them barring Hippowdon and Heatran. Thunder can mess with switch-ins and take down Suicune. Wish makes Jirachi useful paired with Salamence, who loves switching in on Jirachi's weaknesses only to shrug off the blow and heal 50% of his health.

Heatran @ Choice Specs
Modest
252 Special Attack / 252 HP / 6 Defense

Fire Blast
Earth Power
Dragon Pulse
HP Grass

Specs Fire Blast 2-3HKOs virtually everything in the game. Only specialized counters like Vaporeon and Swampert can truly come in unscathed. Earth Power decimates other Heatrans and Tentacruel, where as Dragon Pulse can hit Dragons. HP Grass can take down Vaporeon and Swampert if they decide to not die. Smogon says to use speed EVs for Heatran, but why? The base 100's are either EVed to be faster, or can't hurt me anyway. The base 90's are always fast, and the base 85's are either bulky or scarfed. I'd rather just be bulky. Being this bulky gives me a 100% chance to survive a LO Gengar Focus Blast, 50% with SR down.

Cresselia @ Leftovers
Bold
252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Special Defense

Rest
Sleep Talk
Ice Beam
Thunder Wave

Cresselia pairs with Heatran for great defensive type coverage. Thunder Wave rapes fast pokemon like Weavile and Yanmega, and Ice Beam brings down Garchomp. Cresselia stops heavy Ground and Fighting attacks that Salamence can't wall well with Steath Rocks down. Though I can't hurt Infernape, a quick Thunder Wave followed by a switch to Heatran usually ends the fire monkey's life by a swift Earth Power.

This team is built to cover its own weaknesses, and work around what it can't outright counter. For example, Yanmega hits everything on my team very hard. If its a lead, Metagross can Bullet Punch it and also take the sleep. If it Protects (Then Hypnosis) it probably doesn't have HP Ground. A switch to Heatran would then annihilate Yanmega. It gets a little more complicated if it does have HP Ground..

Garchomp too. Cresselia can usually deal with him, but by forcing him to NOT OUTRAGE (Metagross or Jirachi). Salamence can KO with Draco Meteor by coming in on an Earthquake or Fire Fang. If he does Outrage (killing Salamence) Metagross can take him down with Meteor Mash. Go Garchomp ban.

Last edited:

xgina

Banned
you should totally shoddybattle more, then you might be able to put in your rmt titles that you beat someone who is actually good!

i dont know who unaware is but he sounds like a great guy and im also guessing that he wasnt using is own team and that you got lucky with metagross attack ups from mm and also extra sucks im not sure how i know but he sucks and he eats roast kangero i mmean wo the **** does that man waht the hell why hasnt blue harvest been banned yet what the **** is this gimmick he is from aus i dont know that but i do

ps dugtrio is s
faster people use scarfdugtrio whats wrog with you

so is inffernape

and jolteon

and starmie

and weavile why are you so dumb oh my god

Last edited:

griffins_guardian

GuardianofKnowledge;
i dont know who unaware is but he sounds like a great guy and im also guessing that he wasnt using is own team and that you got lucky with metagross attack ups from mm and also extra sucks im not sure how i know but he sucks and he eats roast kangero i mmean wo the **** does that man waht the hell why hasnt blue harvest been banned yet what the **** is this gimmick he is from aus i dont know that but i do

ps dugtrio is s
faster people use scarfdugtrio whats wrog with you

so is inffernape

and jolteon

and starmie

and weavile why are you so dumb oh my god

It's called punctuation. People love it.

newbioform

Blazing Passion
Wow... is everyone acting this way because of the thread starter? ...cool.

Just to avoid infraction: since your Jirachi is a sweeper, you CAN opt for thunderbolt for more accuracy. You have Cress to thunderwave anyway.

you should totally shoddybattle more, then you might be able to put in your rmt titles that you beat someone who is actually good!

I thought Unaware was good? I know Annihilator Zero isn't amazing, but I was under the impression that Unaware was one of the best. (Around here anyway) *shrug*

I've beaten Obi before (Graviton) and Cynthia / ODDish in UU battles.

Eh, I'll play you if you're ever on.

biccio

cerulean town
i am good what your fc ?

biccio

cerulean town
i am good what your fc ?

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
I thought Unaware was good? I know Annihilator Zero isn't amazing, but I was under the impression that Unaware was one of the best. (Around here anyway) *shrug*

AZ doesnt play that much, if at all, anymore, Extra is in the same boat as well. And Unaware is good troll

I've beaten Obi before (Graviton) and Cynthia / ODDish in UU battles.

This isn't Smogon, nobody cares who you beat

James says:
jesus christ
James says:
what the **** is this
James says:
i lose one match
James says:
mainly because of a mm attack boost
James says:
and then hes like
James says:
**** GUYS I BEAT UNAWARE ILL MAKE IT MY RMT TOPIC
James says:
ILL
James says:
BRAG ABOUT IT EVERYTIME SOMEONE POSTS IN MY THREAD YEAHHHHHHH
James says:
god
James says:
cant he get banned
James says:
she
James says:
whatever

ps oddish sucks

pps shut the hell up, griffins_guardian.

Last edited:
Most people are going to agree with me here, as mentioned in your last thread. There's only room for one CMRT idiot here. And thats ME. So politely leave this place and go back to Smoh-gone where people actually give a damn whether you beat someone by a fluke or not.

eh we have found a replacement for you blue harvest

his name is dt157

ah, here it was

Last edited:

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
^ what he said

you've been replaced Blue Harvest now leave, nobody wants you anymore

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
My dear Blue Ace,

Two idiots are always better than one. Though to be honest if I had to pick one it'd be Blue Harvest since she's the more interesting character to make fun of.

Thought I'd mention this, you've got nothing that really do much to Tar. EVs are also extremely boring.

Last edited:

Annhialator Zero

killkillkillkillkill
HEY GUYS I ONCE 3-0'D DISCORD AND HE IS REALLY GOOD DOES THAT MEAN I'M A GOOD BATTLER?????

Seriously ****ing shut up. One match means nothing. I've beaten unaware before but it doesn't matter, I don't post it in my topic titles because that would be just retarded.

Also DT made a good post :eek:

Also Hera weak. Mence takes 31.33-37.05% from CC, bearing in mind it has no recovery and is OHKOd by Stone Edge.

I also lol'd at one Ghost/Dark resist who's weak to Fighting and Ground (Gengar and Tar much).

I'm a bigger idiot than you!

AZ, how much does 252/252 Bold Jirachi take from Close Combat?

I've had no Heracross / Lucario problems. Its just a matter of out-predicting CB Heracross, and Paralyzing Lucario (Cresselia isn't OHKOed by anything, even Crunch which they raely run now). Salamence can switch in if it doesn't seem like it will Stone Edge.

I might switch Salamence and Heatrans items (modify both's EV and movesets) to reduce the Dugtrio threat and give me more speed.

Annhialator Zero

killkillkillkillkill
56.44-64.34%

good luck with that =/

And outpredicting isn't the problem, you have two fighting resists and two bug resists. One resists both and has no recovery and will be rather quickly worn down if it switches in.

Also you assume your opponent can't predict either, if you try to bring Tran in and he sees it coming it's Megahorn sweep, same with Cress and CC. Hera WILL beat you.

Draco_Patil

Splice Spriter
Well just because you beat someone good doesnt make you great.
Why do you have Hammer Arm on Metagross? Replace it with EQ, its staple.
I think CMRachi has Substitute and it helps a lot. Also if you are using it as purely offensive you should teach it charge beam( If it learns it -____-)
Why t-wave on sleep talk? When asleep you will have like a 33%chance of attacking.
Also, smogon is right about heatran speed, it is absolutely essential. Besides I dont think HP is really important on choice pokemon, you are not going to use them defensively

Good Luck =)

Status
Not open for further replies.