• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flannery lover

I Love Flannery
The Teen Titans Fan Club!

News

10/25- Teen Titans Go #36 in stores
("Troy" Celebrate the debut of an all-new Titan with a special; Cover by the cartoon series' producer and character designer, Glen Murakami! When there's trouble, you know who to call? But who does Robin call when the other Titans are in danger? This time he recruits Aqualad, Kid Flash, Speedy and... Wonder Girl!)

11/07- Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo DVD is Released

11/29- Teen Titans Go #37 in stores
("???" It's another holiday with the Teen Titans! As if having to take on the mischevious magician Mumbo wasn't enough, things get really crazy when Starfire's pet Silkie gets a hold of Mumbo's magic hat!)

12/27- Teen Titans Go #38 in stores
("???" Mad Mod returns to offer the Teen Titans fame and fortune. Will their new superstar status distract the Titans from finishing off MM once and for all? )

Joining Form
Favorite Character:
Why you would like to join this club:
Did you read the rules?:

Rules
1.Sppf Rules apply
2.No Spamming
3.No Flaming
4.No mini-modding
5.Only me and the Co-owners can post topics
6.You can post only once you join
7.Only Co-Owners and I can accept forms form people who want to join

Owners
flannery lover - Raven Rank

Co-Owners
flygonrulz - Starfire Rank
pokemaster394 - Robin Rank
Espeodratiniair - Slade Rank

Members
flannery lover - Raven Rank
flygonrulz - Starfire Rank
charizardblaster - Silkie Rank
pokemaster394 - Robin Rank
Espeodratiniair - Character Rank
diablo l.o.d - Silkie Rank
rashied11 - Silkie Rank
Espeodratiniair - Slade Rank
Iron Justice - Silkie Rank

Ranks
Silkie Rank - A normal rank
Bad Guy Rank - You can tell other people if they are breakin the rules
Good Guy Rank - They are like mods in our club, they can give me a list of people to approve, they can tell if someone is breaking the rules, and can report people back who have been breaking the rules
Character Rank - the rank is named after a character in Teen Titans(e.g, im Raven Rank) and they can do all of the above but they can also ban people and let others join.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra

1 2 3 4 5 6

Banners
1 2

(to submit a piece of art, PM me and i will add to it)

[aproved by psi]​

Last edited:

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Favorite Character: Raven. Darky!
Why you would like to join this club: I love Teen Titans. I've followed it from the begggining.
Did you read the rules?: Yes.

Mse Ownage

Ur Going Down!
favourite character:ash and pikachu for sure...
why i wanna join#!~ cause i like u and i like this club to anyways i join!
did i read the rules: duh for sure always i do..i dont wanna get a ban ore something terrible so
Il Join!!!

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
Join

Can I join? I'm one serious titan fan. Robin is my favorite character. I even saw the titans movie : trouble in tokyo, which rocked the house.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
I'd like to be Strafire. She's peppy and energetic, just like meeeee! WHEEEEEEE! *Jumps around* ...'Kay. Anyways, I haven't seen the titan movie...I didn't know there WAS one actually. What happens?

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Ya. I know. They kiss in the first epi. I don't actually care because Starfire is my second favorite character and seeing as though you got Raven, I cose her. To the guy/girl... who gets robin then I will not be doing anything nuts.

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
Ya. I know. They kiss in the first epi. I don't actually care because Starfire is my second favorite character and seeing as though you got Raven, I cose her. To the guy/girl... who gets robin then I will not be doing anything nuts.

Yes, they did. And, now I know why. Starfire kissed Robin to obtain the english language. Something about lip contact on her home planet.

your in! want to be a co-owner?

if you do, what do you want your rank to be called?

Sure, and my rank will be Robin Rank.

Last edited:

diablo l.o.d

zapdos's master
can i join?
fav character? raven
why would you like to join? i adore teen titans!
did you read the rules? yes

Status
Not open for further replies.