• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flannery lover

I Love Flannery
Geodude, thanks you can post some, do you want to join?

BB, joker or just a fool?
he's a joker, because on,"Titans Together" he showed he had some smarts in him, also on "things change" he wasn't stupid, he might be stupid enough that he doesn't know how not funny his jokes are, though.

Ampris

Slip slidin'
Favorite Character(s): Raven and Cyborg
Why you would like to join this club: I'm just starting to get into Teen Titans, but so far it's interesting and funny, so a club sounds great.
Did you read the rules?: Of course.

My favorite episode (of the few I've seen so far) is probably the one where Cyborg goes undercover in The Hive disguised as "Stone", because Cyborg-centric episodes are my favorite, it featured Jinx (who rocks^^), and the scenes between Cyborg and Starfire were really sweet.

Iron Justice

Peoples is peoples.
BB, joker or just a fool?
Well, that's a weird topic. He's a joker and a fool,

Geodude+ do you think you could find any pictures of Dr. Light, or Hot Spot?(who for some strange reason I call flame-on)

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Amphris, welcome to the club because you are accepted. Yayz.

geodude, do ya think you could get a piccie of where Robin and starfire kiss in "Go!" AKA the first episode? Now that would make a sweet banner.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Rattata the mighty, welcome to the club. feel free to join in the current discusion about BB because you're accepted!

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK

I'm unsure about making a new topic.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
extremly. And I'm pretty sure that's spamming too. And it wasn't a choice. three things that make it really...um, I don't know. Just don't do that again. You've been warned. *Glint*

Which "mystery" in teen titans should be explained in the next movie?

The origins of every one of them. We know part of Starfire's, part of BB's and Raven's. But the accident with Cyborg? And robin?! WE NEED ANSWERS!!!

rashied11

extremly. And I'm pretty sure that's spamming too. And it wasn't a choice. three things that make it really...um, I don't know. Just don't do that again. You've been warned. *Glint*

The origins of every one of them. We know part of Starfire's, part of BB's and Raven's. But the accident with Cyborg? And robin?! WE NEED ANSWERS!!!

hey im just being honest

well i want to know why robin left badman?

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
I wonder how long we have to wait for more brand new Titans eps.

Iron Justice

Peoples is peoples.
Sorry to burst your bubble but, the show has been Cancelled. And I think the show is based before Robin was with Batman.

rashied11

Sorry to burst your bubble but, the show has been Cancelled. And I think the show is based before Robin was with Batman.

no robin was with batman before teen titans i saw batman saying to i dont know if you'll remember him i forgot his name his power is electricity and he surfs on a thrash can lid and he ask batman where robin is and batman said that robin is now at the teen titans

Status
Not open for further replies.