• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Telephone Game - Resurrected!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
SSBB's overpowered Lucarios helpfully teach my completely helpless Azurill

octoboy

I Crush Everything
SSBB's overpowered Lucarios helpfully help my completely helpless Azurill

SSBB'S PWNsome Toon Link helpfully help my completely evil azurill.

childxofxthexgrave

Master of Reality
SSBB's PWNsome Toon Link helpfully killed my completely evil azurill

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
"Lucario --> Toon Link" is not a valid transform because it takes one word to two words. But whatever.

SSBB's PWNsome Toon Ganondorf helpfully killed my completely evil azurill

SSBB's PWNsome Toon Ganondorf helpfully killed my not-so evil azurill

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
SSBB's PWNsome sexy Ganondorf helpfully killed my not-so evil azurill

Candle PWNsome sexy Ganondorf helpfully killed my not-so evil azurill

childxofxthexgrave

Master of Reality
Candle PWNsome sexy Ganondorf helpfully kissed my not-so evil azurill

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
"completely evil --> not-so-evil" is not a valid transform because it takes two words and combines them into either one or three words, depending how you look at it. This game is completely falling apart. I think we need to restart this thread with clearly-stated rules in the first post as to what is legal and what is not.

Candle PWNsome sexy Ganondorf helpfully kissed my not-so evil Maggyo

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
STOP!
As thread creator, I think it's time to start this thread fresh. I've requested for this thread to be closed and have submitted a new one. Hopefully that will be spam-free.
So, yeah. I've made sure to clearly state the rules in the new thread.

[Also, thanks to Pikalax for looking after this thread. I should've been more active in the looking after of this thread]

Last edited:

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
STOP!
Seriously, can you like, please not post whatsoever? [Also, I've been planning to restart this for a while now.]

As thread creator, I think it's time to start this thread fresh. I've requested for this thread to be closed and have submitted a new one. Hopefully that will be spam-free.
So, yeah. I've made sure to clearly state the rules in the new thread.

[Also, thanks to Pikalax for looking after this thread. I should've been more active in the looking after of this thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.