• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The tentacruel, the shiny ghastly, and the gallade

[aka]

as many of you may know the title is a reference to the Wolfmother song The joker & the thief.
well, i have a shiny ghastly, and two lv 100's (tentacruel and a japanese gallade) up for trade and now's your chance to get them!

FloofehKitteh

Dawnflower
Do you want another shiny for the Gastly?

FloofehKitteh

Dawnflower
I don't have any actually, I was just curious as to if you wanted one or not. What do you want for the Gastly [non-shiny]?

[aka]

I don't have any actually, I was just curious as to if you wanted one or not. What do you want for the Gastly [non-shiny]?
sorry :(, i only want shinies
wat nature is ur gastly??
hold on, let me check....it is a....great, now i gotta fly to the gts....it is a..Lv 17 male gastly, Naughty, capable of taking hits HP 38, Atk 17, Def 19, Sp. atk 39, sp def 17, spd 33, ability levitate, Lick, Spite, Curse, Night Shade, no contest stats, and no ribbons. i believe it is what you call "untouched". anything else you wanna know?

[aka]

sorry, i don't want any of those
why doesn't anyone want the lv100's? they're legit!

spiritblade47

eevee(adamant and modest untouched)
beldum(adamant untouched)
bagon(timid untouched)
riolu (adamant untouched)
charmander(modest untouched)
rayquaza(untouched)
latias(untouched)
vulpix(untouched)
shinx(untouched)
chansey(untouched)
gastly(untouched)
banette (untouched)
girafirig (slightly touched)

all shiny and legit i know u want somethin here
and some pokemon i may require more than that gastly

[aka]

would you be willing to accept one/both of the lv100's for any of those? i want the first 5 the most

spiritblade47

i know i took them out on purpose to see if you would trade XD but u were smarter than that umm ill trade adamant eevee and a riolu but i only want gastly ur other two shinies dont appeal to me unless u got event poke or other shinies

[aka]

the other ones aren't shiny the're @ lv100, but if you're willing to trade both for the ghastly, ok (though i would much rather have the beldum and charmander)

liony

Shiny Riolu Owner
the gallade for my lvl 82 blaziken ?