• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Terminatorian Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarm™

Light It Up

matgonor

Too cool for SSB4
I hope so...
Anyway, what are your thoughts about tyrantrum?
I find him pretty awesome when i get a chance to setup.Then i procced to head smash everything.

Gray™

Username: Gray™
6th gen FC:
PO/PS: D.Gray
Competative battling experiance: 5th gen and previous gens :Amazing/ 6th Gen : Non existent
Division of choice: Prophets of Dark
Refered By: Mean Mr.Snorlax
Other:
shedinja.png

Ninja Shedinja
Shedinja @ Air Balloon
Trait: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Sandstorm
- Final Gambit
- Hyper Beam

With the right spread Shedinja becomes almost impossible to kill. With the given EVs it can survive up to100+ bullet punches from 6+adamant banded technician Scizor, Outrage from 6+adamant banded rivalry Haxorus etc etc.
the moves are pretty simple:
sub to check if ttar has fire blast, Stone Edge, Crunch or any kind of move at all. Sandstorm to stop sun which boost fire attacks and that might get Shedinja killed in 500 turns, final gambit to ohko bliss in the switch in if its very weakened (though scarf Magikarp might also work) and hyper beam because of stab Air Baloon because of earth power Heatran and hidden power ground Magikarp

$@M@rt#

Indian
Username: Samarth ( they dont allow me those hashes and at the rate signs.)
6th gen FC: N/A
PO/PS: HollowVege
Competative battling experiance: 1 yrs.
Division of choice: Paladins Of Light
Refered By: None
Other: I am just too excited to get in my first Clan

Serebii Username: Samarth
Job Wanted: Artist
Reason for wanting the job: I am good at spriting and i thought to do some job here instead of siting and talking.
Why do you deserve this job: I can not provide great but good sprites that will be certainly liked by other members.

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
Username: Gray™
6th gen FC:
PO/PS: D.Gray
Competative battling experiance: 5th gen and previous gens :Amazing/ 6th Gen : Non existent
Division of choice: Prophets of Dark
Refered By: Mean Mr.Snorlax
Other:
shedinja.png

Ninja Shedinja
Shedinja @ Air Balloon
Trait: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Sandstorm
- Final Gambit
- Hyper Beam

With the right spread Shedinja becomes almost impossible to kill. With the given EVs it can survive up to100+ bullet punches from 6+adamant banded technician Scizor, Outrage from 6+adamant banded rivalry Haxorus etc etc.
the moves are pretty simple:
sub to check if ttar has fire blast, Stone Edge, Crunch or any kind of move at all. Sandstorm to stop sun which boost fire attacks and that might get Shedinja killed in 500 turns, final gambit to ohko bliss in the switch in if its very weakened (though scarf Magikarp might also work) and hyper beam because of stab Air Baloon because of earth power Heatran and hidden power ground Magikarp

Glad to see you're back mclovin :3

Username: Samarth ( they dont allow me those hashes and at the rate signs.)
6th gen FC: N/A
PO/PS: HollowVege
Competative battling experiance: 1 yrs.
Division of choice: Paladins Of Light
Refered By: None
Other: I am just too excited to get in my first Clan

Serebii Username: Samarth
Job Wanted: Artist
Reason for wanting the job: I am good at spriting and i thought to do some job here instead of siting and talking.
Why do you deserve this job: I can not provide great but good sprites that will be certainly liked by other members.

Welcome

CraZy RudOlF

disc: Ruben E#0316
Opponent's Serebii name: Mean Mr. Snorlax
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Notes: own
Wins in current rank: 1/10

Tested gray, giving him defender rank

Last edited:

McDanger

02CCAT.png

Rules are simple, we vote on a pokemon and set, winning by majority is added. Basic serebii rules apply

No flaming
No troll sets please
Give a detailed reason why this should be used

example

Kyurem Black@leftovers
mild nature
252sp attack/252 speed
Terravolt
-ice beam
-earth power
-fusion bolt
-substitute

Kyurem Black is an immensely powerful threat, being able to come in on common threats now such as Mega Venusaur and Rotom Wash while intimidating Talonflame, Aegislash, and the Charizard Megas with its massive coverage and stats. Ice beam is your stab move and deals a lot of damage to anything that resists it, which is were earth power comes in. Nailing steels that resist ice beam and KOing them. Fusion bolt is to make use of Kyurem Blacks massive attack and to handle waters easier as well as some flyings such as Talonflame. Finally, substitute is to force your opponent to sac something to force Kyurem Black out and give it more staying power while limiting its dependence on predictions. Mild is to increase Kyurem Blacks special attack in the less damaging way as Kyurem will come into special moves more the physical. Evs are to maximize speed and special attack (Yes i know there is a spread i cant remember it atm)

First round will be nominating a first pokemon as well as style.

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
Entei@Choice Band
Adamant Nature
252 Attack 252 Speed
-Sacred Fire
-Stone Edge
-Extremespeed
-Bulldoze/Iron Head/Flare Blitz

Entei is a very threatening pokemon in the metagame, as there are few relevant threats that it can't 2HKOwith a CB equipped. Sacred Fire does ridiculous damage, has no drawbacks, and has the nice 50% chance for burn, making some pokemon that would normally wall like Tyranitar and Garchomp wary of switching in. Stone Edge hits Fire Types that resist Sacred Fire hard. Extremespeed gives you priority, which allows you to OHKO Talonflame before it can Brave Bird after SR/One Brave Bird Recoil, among other feats. The last slot is up to you. Bulldoze OHKOs Heatran, a huge thorn in Entei's side. Iron Head can nail Fairies, and it also helps with some Rock Types trying to tank a Sacred Fire. Flare Blitz hits harder than Sacred Fire, won't miss, and has more PP, but because of it's recoil it isnt the main STAB move of choice. Due to Sacred Fire's measly 8 PP, however, Flare Blitz is a perfectly usable secondary STAB.

Updating Spreadsheet.
Art shop events post and POL posts updated aswell

TurboPieFire Rank Up!
PODSen.png

Reminder that art costs those whom are ordering points. I will do my best to keep the spreadsheet as updated as possible

Last edited:

matgonor

Too cool for SSB4
Klefki@leftovers
Bold nature(+def-atk)
252 hp and def EVS
Prankster
-Light Screen
-Reflect
-Thunder wave
-Swagger/Foul play/Taunt

This set takes power from klefki´s ability to setup screens for your team as it is needed WITH PRIORITY!.Thunder wave stops any sweeper on its tracks, since cutting its speed and adding a chance to miss every other attack he makes is pretty helpful.The 4th move is more of a decision from the player itself, depending on what the team needs.Swagger in conjunction with thunder wave is amazing, as the chances of your enemy doing anything decrease.Add up a slight chance of hurting itseld and voilá!Klefki might sometimes get a KO without even attacking!.Foul play is if you need actual damage coming from klefki, as it uses the enemy´s attack to harm the enemy.Thanks to prankster, he can taunt the enemy if it´s a supportive poke, like a ferrothorn lead, for example, and shut it down before it does anything.In my honest opinion, i prefer swagger, but all 3 are great choices.Thanks to its typing it gets 2 immunities to common dragon and sometimes poison attacks, and not 1 nor 2, but 9 FREAKIN RESISTANCES TO NORMAL, GRASS, ICE, FLYING, PSYCHIC, BUG, ROCK, DARK AND FAIRY, only fearing ground and fire attacks.But even thoughit has all theses resistances, its bulk its not that great, so better be careful and put up the screens 1st.Anyway, klefki is a great addition to any team looking for prankster dual screening and status.

McDanger

voting Bulky Offensive

Garchomp @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 SAtk / 184 Spd / 72 Atk
Rash Nature
- Earthquake
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Surf

Now people may look at this and be like "Omg u r a n00b, mega chomper has an amzing attack" yes i`m well aware, however Mega Garchomp has 120 special attack. In blunt honesty say hello to arguable the best wall breaker there is. With rash 252 special attack, Mega Garchomp comes in at 372 special attack allowing it to basically 2hko anything that comes in, barely. By barely I mean they dodge a OHKO. Mega Garchomp is a huge surprise factor, and even without the surprise, incredible hard to switch into. Lando T, surf, Skaromory fire blast, Rotom Wash draco meteor. Feeling smart and go into a fairy like sylveon, earthquake says sup mang. The is a very small window of what can come in safe on Mega Garchomp with the right move, the main thing that comes to mind being special defensive zapdos. Earthquake is your physical stab, no need for iron head when earthquake hits for 10 base power less and hits rocks and fires harder. Draco meteor is your dragon stab and is basically what you click when you don't know whats coming in. Fire blast is for steels, toasting them up to a nice golden brown, while surf is an interesting choice, ment for grounds and fires. Evs allow Mega Garchomp to outpace base speeds of 70 with a positive nature by 1, putting threats like Landorus t, tyranitar, Mega Tyranitar, double dance thundurus, and all walls within your speed while the rest is funneled into attack.

Calcs for the non believes
Draco meteor
-vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Zapdos: 169-201 (44 - 52.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
-vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mandibuzz: 229-271 (54 - 63.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
-vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 208-246 (68.4 - 80.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Surf
-vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Landorus-T: 244-288 (63.8 - 75.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
-vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Hippowdon: 268-316 (63.8 - 75.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
-vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Gliscor: 260-306 (73.4 - 86.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Fire Blast
-vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Skarmory: 334-394 (100 - 117.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
-vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Gourgeist-Super: 316-372 (84.4 - 99.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Earthquake
-vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Sylveon: 255-301 (64.7 - 76.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
-vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 216-255 (53.4 - 63.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

#teamMegaGarchomp

Status
Not open for further replies.