• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Terminatorian Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username:Rai
6th gen FC:3523-2104-4952
PO/PS: CatcherAndTheRai
Competative battling experiance: Pretty well. I am pretty proficient in LC. In SPL on The Ever Grande BIGs.
Division of choice: Light one. with EK
Refered By:EK
Other:LETTTSSSS GOOOOO IM BACK BB<333

welcome back old friend

Cherche

Banned
Username:Rai
6th gen FC:3523-2104-4952
PO/PS: CatcherAndTheRai
Competative battling experiance: Pretty well. I am pretty proficient in LC. In SPL on The Ever Grande BIGs.
Division of choice: Light one. with EK
Refered By:EK
Other:LETTTSSSS GOOOOO IM BACK BB<333

Welcome to the Guild, BIGs teammate!

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I got my female perfect timid gardevoir ^^ Which means I started the Espeon request from Golem. I just hatched a 4 IV HA Eevee (hp/def/sdef/spd) so I can start on that Espeon right away. If anyone wants an Espeon or the random Jolteon (if it doesnt get the HA ability when it hatches I assume they will become a Jolt) lemme know. I will probably breed Wish/Yawn/Stored Power on this batch, as a JIC scenario.

I added Gardevoir to my breeding list and have begun adding useful dittos. I have a collection for almost any nature, but the way I breed that is useless. The dittos I have will be 3+ IV (all caught by myself to prevent a hacked lineage) and have natures for most maleonly or genderless parents. Right now I have a Timid one, which is used for Starmie and Rotom. I'll be hunting an Adamant one for Metagross eventually and MAYBE a Modest/Jolly one someday. I'll even add 3 IV parents where the nature doesnt affect the perfect stat. I do have many 3 IV Ditto, but the nature kinda screws with one of the perfect stats.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
I got my female perfect timid gardevoir ^^ Which means I started the Espeon request from Golem. I just hatched a 4 IV HA Eevee (hp/def/sdef/spd) so I can start on that Espeon right away. If anyone wants an Espeon or the random Jolteon (if it doesnt get the HA ability when it hatches I assume they will become a Jolt) lemme know. I will probably breed Wish/Yawn/Stored Power on this batch, as a JIC scenario.

I added Gardevoir to my breeding list and have begun adding useful dittos. I have a collection for almost any nature, but the way I breed that is useless. The dittos I have will be 3+ IV (all caught by myself to prevent a hacked lineage) and have natures for most maleonly or genderless parents. Right now I have a Timid one, which is used for Starmie and Rotom. I'll be hunting an Adamant one for Metagross eventually and MAYBE a Modest/Jolly one someday. I'll even add 3 IV parents where the nature doesnt affect the perfect stat. I do have many 3 IV Ditto, but the nature kinda screws with one of the perfect stats.

ok thx and is there a poke you're looking for like a rotom or any french named poke i'm playing y in frech

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
ok thx and is there a poke you're looking for like a rotom or any french named poke i'm playing y in frech

I don't need anything. It's a service to the clan.

I completed the request. Timid 5 IV Eevee, also has Yawn and Wish. I skipped stored power since, well, if you can get Espy to calm 2 times yur opponent did something wrong XD

I also have 1 other 5 IV Timid Eevee, NA.

So is that 20 points for me? How does the point system work? Can I just BUY my ranks XD

EDIT: I also have a 5 IV timid FEMALE NA Eevee. Ill add her to my shop box also. So 30 points?

In my sig I have 2 egg icons to my sig. The document they load has either the parents I have or the children available. Parents are NOT for trade, just to show what I can quickly breed.

EDIT 2: I also added an HP Ice Modest Bulba to the list (only 3 perfect IV, but does that warrant 10 points or more?).

EDIT 3: Added 5 IV Female Adamant Smeargle.

So do I collect 50 points?

Last edited:

Shinymoonumbreon

Darkness user
Username: shinymoonumbreon IGN: Taylor
6th gen FC: 1048-9658-8874
PO/PS: unavailable due to laptop broke
Competative battling experiance: been playing since diamond competitively
Division of choice: Paladins of Light
Refered By: none
Other: just looking for a guild to join and this one caught my eye

Cherche

Banned

Welcome to the guild! Hop on the Xat to be tested.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
Welcome to the guild Rai.
So Is any1 online. I want a fight plz.

when can you trade?
Just wanna go ahead and say this: Please try to arrange these things either on xat or VM. Doing what Golem and TWI were doing on the thread about the details is fine, but try to keep times to trade and arranging battles on the xat or the VM wall. Thanks!

Welcome to the guild! At the moment, I don't think we have any wifi testers, but I'll probably have a team sometime soon. If you can link one of your wifi battles (Not sure if whatever it was last generation that allowed you to view battles still exists), then we could use that as a test until your laptop is fixed.

EliteFirstOrder_zpscb6bd2f4.png

Rules
All games must be Best of 3s
All games are Pokebank OU
Standard Pokemon Rules (Evasion, Ubers, ect..)
All games must be done on PS or PO
Each Round lasts 1 week
All sign ups and battles must be posted in the tournament thread

Prizes
1st Place: 30 points + Banner
2nd Place: 20 Points + Banner
3rd Place: 10 Points +Banner
4th Place: 5 Points

Signing Up
Post in :)

Participants
Eliteknight
Dr. Ciel
TurboPieFire
Lost
Mean Mr. Snorlax
TheForestSage
Golem12
SoulMuse
Crazy Rudolf
Rairyan
Klaus
Capricornus
Contrail
Level 1 Frenzy Boar

Bracket
TTLXYOU.png

Deadline:
Round 2 deadline January 20th @10pm gmt-8​

golem12

Dragon Trainer
Just wanna go ahead and say this: Please try to arrange these things either on xat or VM. Doing what Golem and TWI were doing on the thread about the details is fine, but try to keep times to trade and arranging battles on the xat or the VM wall. Thanks!
ok will do

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Golem has take n the Eevee I prepared.

So how exactly does the point system work for breeding? Do I get points when the breeding is complete, or when the request is traded?

CraZy RudOlF

disc: Ruben E#0316
Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Def
Sassy Nature
- Crunch
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Ice Beam

Tyranitar is able too set up stealth racks, and by activating sand he gives Mega Garchomps earthquakes the ability to 0hk0 a max spD sylveon swith-in after stealth rack and sandstorm damage, 2hk0 standard mega venusaur after sand damage, a ~50% chance to 2hk0 max spD hippowdon and probably alot more. He is also able to switch into some things that forces mega chomper out such as Lati@s, and electric types with HP Ice. The ability to counter Talonflame is also quite significant. Crunch and stone edge is there for stab, providing some decent coverage if we dont look at fighting types, Ice beam hits garchomp, landorus and gliscor as well as most other dragons hard. The EV spread is pretty standard stuff.

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Def
Sassy Nature
- Crunch
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Ice Beam

Tyranitar is able too set up stealth racks, and by activating sand he gives Mega Garchomps earthquakes the ability to 0hk0 a max spD sylveon swith-in after stealth rack and sandstorm damage, 2hk0 standard mega venusaur after sand damage, a ~50% chance to 2hk0 max spD hippowdon and probably alot more. He is also able to switch into some things that forces mega chomper out such as Lati@s, and electric types with HP Ice. The ability to counter Talonflame is also quite significant. Crunch and stone edge is there for stab, providing some decent coverage if we dont look at fighting types, Ice beam hits garchomp, landorus and gliscor as well as most other dragons hard. The EV spread is pretty standard stuff.

Backing this, as long as we look at something to take care of Keldeo and Conkeldurr next.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Username: Razor Leafeon
6th gen FC: 5026-4626-8968
PO/PS: PS (And Wi-Fi)
Competative battling experiance: Has had practice before, but I don't want to overestimate myself. I'd say 3/10.
Refered By: None
Other: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.