• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Terminatorian Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan

McDanger

After shoving Dew into the pc to decay, we wondered the city, picking up a based Mudkip that's a recovering gay fish like Kanye West. Going forth, the uneventful journey hit a pause as what appeared to be two of smogons greatest players laid asleep in a puddle of grease, exasted from playing in the SPL. Going back I retrieved a bag of Cheetos to awaken the pokemon masters from there slumber. The first one that woke was the great Lonelyness and i could tell by the beer bottles tapped to his head like Garchomp he meant business. Kanye West struck with a mighty mud shot, staggering the behemoth but he countered back with a long lecture on how to use Machamp in DPP OU, putting Kanye to sleep. Swiftly I pelted the beast with an ultra ball, his hands to slick from sweat and cheetos, he couldn't escape. After defeating the other, we progressed forth through the swamp lands to see the next town on fire. The fat nerd that ambushed me at the first gym sat next to an anime styled 10 year old and they explained the fake based forces had taken over the town and the only way to stop them was to sneak in. Praying to Lil B for for forgiveness, I donned the poser cloths and snuck into their base. The fake based stood no chance to Turbo and his based moves as we plowed through the tower, rescuing another pokemon a Zorua before running into Laurel again. After some salty words, we engaged in battle were she was defeated through, whining that I should let her kill at least one pokemon because of a min roll she got. After chasing off the rest of the fake based, we trained under the tree of 1 Direction and prepared for battle.

Team
Mcdangerjr the Venusaur - lv 32
Turbo the Excadrill - lv 31
Kanye West the Marshtomp - Lonely - lv 31
Sexy Lady the Zoroark - serious - lv 31
TCR the Bidoof - lv 8
Egg

PC
MMS the Oddish
Lizardman the Crogunk
Willie the Cyndaquil
Lonelyness the Snorlax

Fallen
Spark the Elekid lv 5-8
00swms the Shinx lv 4-5
Dew the Psyduck - lv 12-22

McDanger

After beating the second gym, we proceeded down the short route to seantown. However, the lazy gym leader wanted to fly around in a whale balloon first, which lead us to an island where the fake based smognites were trying to awaken some legendary pokemon to use against Lil b. With his based moves, turbo beat all the grunts and swiftly dispatched of Laurel again, this time whining about a speed tie. The two people approached, one had a scraggy munching a chople berry, the tutors of the great Lizardman Lovrina and Tentacleuser. They wanted their master free so they could push more hookers through hotel walls while munching on chople berries. Turbo quickly beat their fake based team causing them to run off. Returning to the island we wondered around before charging the lighthouse to force the gym leader to battle,lazy mo, and found the name rater. Mcdangerjr had his j capitalized while TCR's request was denied as he didnt fill out the proper forms for it to be changed to Klaus. After having an immense salty argument we fought the gym leader, and ez smash.

After an uneventful traveling and smashing the fourth gym, we heard smogon was trying to take over guardian tower. Kanye West lead the charge with his god like superiority, using based moves, dodges and crits. At the top of the tower, we found Lavos, ranting about how amazing he was at pokemon. After an intense showdown, jk turbo ohkoed everything, birdz broke through the tower and where chased off by Lil B in the form of Arceus. Lavos started rambling how he could have caught them if he hadn't been haxed out and left. After we raided the town, stealing a drifloon, dratini, and spiritomb. Now we wait, preparing to move forward once more.

Venturing forth, we journeyed on word till Red blocked the bridge with his fat, unable to control his bagon (lel n00b). After jumping it from behind, red wanted to battle, but fell to Kanye West and his magic bong. Emerging from the forest and retrieving multiple items including a riolu, we set to work training the hatched eevee and riolu. However a mean spirited purrloin didnt like how based Doge was and critted him with pursuit as he switched out. Not wishing the same fate on eevee, plus it was 15 and didnt evolve, i stuffed it into the pc along with doges body and ventured forth.

While exploring a cave, a mysterious man named gr8stard gave me a based dragon for saying yes and vanished. After mugging a hiker for his fossil, we emerged and proceeded through the sand to arrive at another town with a sandstorm. After reviving the fossil, which turned into a based Archen , ***** dont get defeatist swag, and proceeded to the sand of the desert to grind up their levels to chase out the fake based smogonites trying to take over the museum.

Badges: 4

Team
Mcdangerjr the Venusaur - lv 51
Turbo the Excadrill - lv 50
Kanye West the Marshtomp - lv 50
Zwelious - relaxed - lv 50
Archeops- naive - lv 50
tcr the bidoof - lv 8

PC
MMS the Oddish
Lizardman the Crogunk
Willie the Cyndaquil
Lonelyness the Snorlax
Spikey the Nidoran male
unnamed dratini
unnamed spiritomb
unnamed drifloon
Gray the Eevee
D0nut the zubat
Sexyfox the zoroark

Fallen
Spark the Elekid lv 5-8
00swms the Shinx lv 4-5
Doge the Riolu - lv 10-15

Last edited:

McDanger

02CCAT.png

Style: Bulky Offensive

garchomp-5.gif
445-m.png

Garchomp @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 SAtk / 184 Spd / 72 Atk
Rash Nature
- Earthquake
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Surf

entei.gif

Entei@Choice Band
Adamant Nature
252 Attack / 4 Defense / 252 Speed
-Sacred Fire
-Stone Edge
-Extremespeed
-Bulldoze/Iron Head/Flare Blitz

keldeo.gif

Keldeo @ Expert Belt
Timid - Justified
252 Speed, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 HP
-Hydro Pump
-Secret Sword
-Hidden Power (Ghost)
-Icy Wind

Winning set is E Belt Keldeo

Nominations for round 4 start now and close the 27th

matgonor

Too cool for SSB4
Really hard battle, but i feel proud of being able to overcome his team and win.i actually had fun with this :D

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-80947203

Need something more bulky on the CCAT now, why not sylveon?

Sylveon
700.png

@leftovers
Modest(-atk, + sp. atk)
252 hp and sp.def
-Wish
-Yawn/heal bell
-Protect
-Moonblast

The purpose of this set is to patch up the team´s lack of overall recovery, with wishpassing the pokes aren´t worn down so easily.Yawn is to force switches, as no one like being asleep.Heal bell can be used if one opts to support even further by removing status.Protect for stalling purposes, and moonblast from some actual damage.The team needs some recovery, pepole.And if the next poke could be a defensive wall it would be awesome.Gliscor for example.But ill post him later.

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Really hard battle, but i feel proud of being able to overcome his team and win.i actually had fun with this :D

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-80947203

Need something more bulky on the CCAT now, why not sylveon?

Sylveon
700.png

@leftovers
Modest(-atk, + sp. atk)
252 hp and sp.def
-Wish
-Yawn/heal bell
-Protect
-Moonblast

The purpose of this set is to patch up the team´s lack of overall recovery, with wishpassing the pokes aren´t worn down so easily.Yawn is to force switches, as no one like being asleep.Heal bell can be used if one opts to support even further by removing status.Protect for stalling purposes, and moonblast from some actual damage.The team needs some recovery, pepole.And if the next poke could be a defensive wall it would be awesome.Gliscor for example.But ill post him later.

You read my mind, was going to nominate almost that exact same set.

However in my opinion we should be running Calm not Modest.

McDanger

We plurged the museum defeating the great Lavos again to have the fake based stormed off, allowing me to enter the mines to find the gym leader, why are these guys so lazy? After venturing the depths of the mine, we forced the gym leader back to his gym and swiftly defeated him with Kanye West and his base moves. From there we ventured through the moutain, stopping to see Lavos get banned for ghosting in the SPL. Upon emerging, the weather took a turn for the worst, torrential rain FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Red wanted another battle after rolling over some trees and was defeated by McdangerJr. We journeyed forth, arriving at the gym and, what a surprise the leader isn't there >: (

After getting him out of the the power plant, Kanye West smashed him with moves like jauger and being immune to fake based attacks. Mcdanger Jr lead the charge into the icy mountains, unaware of his impending doom. The fake based smogonites blocked the way, looking for a flawless swinub to breed. Taking a detour, the moutain was soon crawling with the greasy baboons, who ended up slaying mcdangerjr with a critical hit :(. Kanye West and Based God avenged his death smashing the greasy apes till we found the greasiest one of all, White Queen. After an epic struggle, jk Kanye west to based, White Queen fled at the sight of Lil B, allowing us to proceed to the next town, where someone forced a chimp on me and we captured mcdangerjrs replacement, Tai.

Team
Turbo the Excadrill - lv 60
Kanye West the Marshtomp - lv 60
Based God the Zwelious- lv 60
Maka the Archeops - lv 60
Greasy Ape the Infernape - Quiet - lv 38
Tai the Abomasnow - timid - lv 42

PC
MMS the Oddish
Lizardman the Crogunk
Willie the Cyndaquil
Lonelyness the Snorlax
Spikey the Nidoran male
unnamed dratini
unnamed spiritomb
unnamed drifloon
Gray the Eevee
D0nut the zubat
Sexyfox the zoroark

Fallen
Spark the Elekid lv 5-8
00swms the Shinx lv 4-5
Doge the Riolu - lv 10-15
Mcdangerjr the Venusaur - lv 5-59

matgonor

Too cool for SSB4
You read my mind, was going to nominate almost that exact same set.

However in my opinion we should be running Calm not Modest.

Guess that means 2 votes between you and me :D

And there are 2 reasons why i put in there modest:
1:Moonblast does a little bit more damage.
2:I couldnt get it in-game to be calm so i got it with modest._.

S0ul

Banned
Username:^
6th gen FC: Nope
PO/PS: PO Only
Competative battling experiance: Years
Division of choice: Doesn't matter
Refered By: Nobody
Other:

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Username:^
6th gen FC: Nope
PO/PS: PO Only
Competative battling experiance: Years
Division of choice: Doesn't matter
Refered By: Nobody
Other:

Hello, and welcome. Stop by the Xat, and some can test you, or if you just want to talk.

Capricornus

King of the Seas
For the CCAT, I nominate Clefable:

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP/ 4 SpA
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Protect
- Wish
- Aromatherapy

This set does pretty much exactly what Sylveon does. Although Clefable has less SpD and SpA than Sylveon, it has one thing that makes it better than Sylveon: Magic Guard. As all of us know, Magic Guard is an ability that negates damage from status conditions. This ability is perfect for a wall/stall and cleric. We have Moonblast just to be able to attack with a STAB move. protect is too gain HP or possibly status stall an opponent. Wish is for HP recovery, for Clefabel or switching into another Pokemon. THen, Aromatherapy is to get rid of the team's status conditions.

725roy

ambivolent
Opponent's Serebii name: MeanMrSnorlax
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Notes: Sorry. I'm fake
Wins in current rank: 6/10

Snorby

Snorby
Many of you have made it all too clear that you avidly dislike me, so rejoice! I'm leaving TTL. I'll be giving EK all the information he needs to take over/find someone else to take over the Light Platinum nuzlocke. That said, here are some shoutouts to a few cuties:

Dew: Gonna miss ya dude. Peace.
Myles: I'll see you on CC xat enough. See ya.
Roy: Cya 'round man.
Lost: Even though you havent been around much lately, Imma still miss you, bud.
Danger: You've been doing a lot that keeps activity around here afloat. See you around, and good luck with keeping this place up and running at the times EK is too busy.
Turbo: You're by far the cutest of this bunch. Imma miss you bby :(
EK: Even if you havent been around lately, you've still been the best leader TTL could possibly ask for. You do your job, and you do it well. Besides, you're my oldest friend comp-wise. Keep TTL going strong! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.