• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Terminatorian Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turpoo

S|utbro
Many of you have made it all too clear that you avidly dislike me, so rejoice! I'm leaving TTL. I'll be giving EK all the information he needs to take over/find someone else to take over the Light Platinum nuzlocke. That said, here are some shoutouts to a few cuties:

Dew: Gonna miss ya dude. Peace.
Myles: I'll see you on CC xat enough. See ya.
Roy: Cya 'round man.
Lost: Even though you havent been around much lately, Imma still miss you, bud.
Danger: You've been doing a lot that keeps activity around here afloat. See you around, and good luck with keeping this place up and running at the times EK is too busy.
Turbo: You're by far the cutest of this bunch. Imma miss you bby :(
EK: Even if you havent been around lately, you've still been the best leader TTL could possibly ask for. You do your job, and you do it well. Besides, you're my oldest friend comp-wise. Keep TTL going strong! :)

Bye Cutie <3

I need to finish the nuzlocke, but I'm too lazy.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Cya MMS, and I'm back! I probably will only be mildly active though since I'm grounded for two weeks.

Cherche

Banned
Many of you have made it all too clear that you avidly dislike me, so rejoice! I'm leaving TTL. I'll be giving EK all the information he needs to take over/find someone else to take over the Light Platinum nuzlocke. That said, here are some shoutouts to a few cuties:

Dew: Gonna miss ya dude. Peace.
Myles: I'll see you on CC xat enough. See ya.
Roy: Cya 'round man.
Lost: Even though you havent been around much lately, Imma still miss you, bud.
Danger: You've been doing a lot that keeps activity around here afloat. See you around, and good luck with keeping this place up and running at the times EK is too busy.
Turbo: You're by far the cutest of this bunch. Imma miss you bby :(
EK: Even if you havent been around lately, you've still been the best leader TTL could possibly ask for. You do your job, and you do it well. Besides, you're my oldest friend comp-wise. Keep TTL going strong! :)

Damn, bye bro.

Turpoo

S|utbro
I'm taking my leave early. This place was great fun.
You guys are cute (Except TCR <3).

Buddha once said "A jug fills drop by drop."
And this jug was not fully filled.
Idk what I am even saying, but bye cya guys around. <3

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Ya, I think I'm gonna bail also.

I pretty much just wanna breed so a guild kinda has no point if simulators are the thing :/

I'll catch you guys some other time!

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
So I guess I should just say this upfront since EK already knows. I'm quitting comp for awhile (Well, at least simulator play), and not really going to be active around here. It was a fun run while I was here, but I feel like I really don't belong. So, I'm heading out. Good luck with the clan EK, will miss ya.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
it was fun to be here but it's time to say goodbye ( this has nothing to do with turbo or mms but i think i'm not that usefull for this clan)

Well guys it has been a fun run, but due to personal time restraints i have been thinking of closing up shop for a couple days now. I love elading guilds but at ths time i do not have the time to lead. As such i am closing TTL should Spark wish to continue he will just need to talk to a mod until then bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.