• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Terminatorian Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

725roy

ambivolent
Welcome danger, on a side note, sorry for the lack of updates, I've been on vacation.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
Thoughts on Choice Specs Heatran? I need something that can reliably check Fairies, and the set I'm running right now (Air Balloon offensive) just isn't packing enough power to punch through things like Florges.

It's pretty solid since it can now actually run 4 moves that do something. Fire Blast / Earth Power / Flash Cannon / Ancient Power, Hidden Power Ice, Dragon Pulse is probably the best moveset for it. Overheat could be cool with Specs though.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Username: Aura Sensei
6th gen FC:
PO/PS: diff stuff
Competative battling experiance: a year and a half
Division of choice: I don't care
Refered By: user CraZy_Rud0lF
Other:

Username: Aura Sensei
6th gen FC:
PO/PS: diff stuff
Competative battling experiance: a year and a half
Division of choice: I don't care
Refered By: user CraZy_Rud0lF
Other:

welcome to he paladins

McDanger

It's pretty solid since it can now actually run 4 moves that do something. Fire Blast / Earth Power / Flash Cannon / Ancient Power, Hidden Power Ice, Dragon Pulse is probably the best moveset for it. Overheat could be cool with Specs though.

I share the opposite opinion as i feel defensive heatran is superior for fairies and in general. While it has a lot of attack, i feel heatran is a tad to slow to really abuse a pair of specs effectively especailly since it cant really do much to tyranitar still, but thats just me

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I share the opposite opinion as i feel defensive heatran is superior for fairies and in general. While it has a lot of attack, i feel heatran is a tad to slow to really abuse a pair of specs effectively especailly since it cant really do much to tyranitar still, but thats just me

I've tried Defensive Tran, Florges and Sylveon just sit there laughing at me as they Heal Bell off my Toxics and burns. I can run Roar, but that's only a temporary measure. I've thought about running Scizor but that just opens a massive Talonflame weakness in my team.

Snorby

Snorby

I've tried Defensive Tran, Florges and Sylveon just sit there laughing at me as they Heal Bell off my Toxics and burns. I can run Roar, but that's only a temporary measure. I've thought about running Scizor but that just opens a massive Talonflame weakness in my team.

Personally, I think if your going to run Offensive Heatran, I think Choice Scarf is you best bet. It can 2HKO Sylveon and Florges after rocks, and they will be expecting Defensive Tran, so they won't Wish. Choice Scarf Heatran also boasts the ability to counter Physical Mega Lucario or Special ones that don't carry Vacuum Wave. It can also destroy Talondrill if it carries Ancient Power

Skarm™

Light It Up
Opponent's Serebii name: Turbo
Win/Lose/Draw: [W] 1-0
Notes: First win <3 Lots of hax tho
Wins in current rank: 1/10

Snorby

Snorby
Opponent's Serebii name: WillieNelson
Win/Lose/Draw: Win 4-0
Notes: Team Band with it's 5th win since creation yesterday. Team CB > Team Prankster that has a Greninja for some odd reason. GG Willie bby
Wins in current rank: 3/10?

Username: The Imposter
6th gen FC: pineapple
PO/PS: Various PS alts like The Imp0ster, Mystikality, etc.
Competitive battling experience: I've been playing since early BW, and I still get all my wins by hax
Division of choice: Paladins of light
Referred By: eknight to an extent
Other: old clan wasn't working out and there're some good people here

Cherche

Banned
Competitive battling experience: I've been playing since early BW, and I still get all my wins by hax

Welcome, Imposter!

Capricornus

King of the Seas

Welcome to the guild Imposter!!

Status
Not open for further replies.