• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Terminatorian Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Gamma

Crime Boss
Username: Call me Gamma
6th gen FC: 3153-3408-0874
PO/PS: Gamma
Competitive battling experience: I have been battling competitively for about a month. I have had some success. However, I still have much to learn.
Division of choice: Paladins of Light
Refered By: n/a
Other: I hope that by joining this guild I'll have better access to skilled trainers. I have some experience with IV breeding and may consider applying as a breeder/surrogate trainer in the future.

Competitive battling experience: I have been battling competitively for about a month. I have had some success. However, I still have much to learn.
Other: I hope that by joining this guild I'll have better access to skilled trainers. I have some experience with IV breeding and may consider applying as a breeder/surrogate trainer in the future.

welcome to TTL

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Call me Gamma said:
Thank you kindly for the rapid response Eliteknight. I cannot say that I've seen such punctuality from guild/clan leaders in past experience. I suspect we will get along rather well.
Good to see a member as new here as me, lol. Welcome.

Cherche

Banned

Welcome to the guild, hop on the Xat to be tested.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
It's essentially a chatroom. Well, IS really. I just can't find the link to it, lol.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
http://xat.com/terminatorianLegion. that is the xat.

And to make this post less spammy, anyone have any thoughts on the benifits of actually RMTing something? Or is that just a waste of time?

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
http://xat.com/terminatorianLegion. that is the xat.

And to make this post less spammy, anyone have any thoughts on the benifits of actually RMTing something? Or is that just a waste of time?

Honestly I post RMTs more for other people's benefit. I've found some pretty cool stuff testing out other people's sets and I hope other people can take something away from my ridiculous crappy gimmick sets.

Also there's always the odd time or two that there's a huge hole in my team that I failed to notice.

$@M@rt#

Indian
Welcome to the clan Call me Gamma.
Can any tester tell me his timezone and the time he can come online. Most of the time when i come online. There are no testers.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
WillieNelson said:
Opponent's Serebii name: Razor Leafeon
Win/Lose/Draw: 2 wins, 1 loss
Notes: Leaf you've gotten a helluva lot better since PR
Wins in current rank: 4/10
Confirming. Wins in Current rank: 1/10

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Welcome to all the new people! :D Also seeing as it's Friday, does anyone wanna do like a mini tournament style thing on the xat tonight? Like whoever's on just battle to see who comes out on top. It would be an easy way for people to get battles done, test out teams and if it's successful we could make it a regular thing?

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
jackalacking said:
Welcome to all the new people! Also seeing as it's Friday, does anyone wanna do like a mini tournament style thing on the xat tonight? Like whoever's on just battle to see who comes out on top. It would be an easy way for people to get battles done, test out teams and if it's successful we could make it a regular thing?
Thanks for the welcome jack. And I really like this idea. I'll be on by then, Guess I see anyone else who's there too, lol.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I'm gonna begin breeding Mawile then Azumarill (with egg moves) so if you want any, lemme know and I'll add extras to the shop or reserve some for you.

EDIT: I have my Mawile and Marill parents. Check my eggs below for the parents + the babies I have for offer.

Last edited:

McDanger

02CCAT.png

Style: Bulky Offensive

garchomp-5.gif
445-m.png

Garchomp @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 SAtk / 184 Spd / 72 Atk
Rash Nature
- Earthquake
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Surf

Round 2 nominations are closed. Due to no real voting session last round, nominations will be carried over

Nominations
Choice Band Entei - 2
Klefkis - 2
Air Balloon Heatran - 1
Mew
Zygarde - 2
Tyranitar - 1

11:30 hours left till voting closes

Last edited:

Call me Gamma

Crime Boss
Thanks for the welcome Samart, Jack, and Golem. I may or may not be able to join in any tournament tonight. I'm actually actively working on my signature for the forum and will likely be watching a movie with my wife tonight. I'm not ruling myself out though. Is there a loose timeframe for said tournament?

golem12

Dragon Trainer
Opponent's Serebii name: jackalangking
Win/Lose/Draw: win
Notes: i had luck
Wins in current rank: 1/10

Opponent's Serebii name: jackalangking
Win/Lose/Draw: win
Notes: i had luck
Wins in current rank: 2/10

Last edited:
Status