• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Terminatorian Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Opponent's Serebii name: jackalangking
Win/Lose/Draw: win
Notes: i had luck
Wins in current rank: 1/10

Opponent's Serebii name: jackangking
Notes: i had luck
Wins in current rank: 2/10

Confirmed and

Opponent's Serebii name: Golden Leafeon
Notes:

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
jackalacking said:
Opponent's Serebii name: Golden Leafeon
Notes:
Confirming.

Opponent's Serebii name: WillieNelson
Notes: gg (It was CC)
Wins in current rank: 2/10

Snorby

Snorby
Opponent's Serebii name: golem12
Notes: gg
Wins in current rank: 7/10 or something

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Opponent's Serebii name: Mean Mr. Snorlax
Notes: gg
Wins in current rank: 3/10

Call me Gamma

Crime Boss
I don't suppose I could still join in this small tourney could I? Additionally, can I get some thoughts and comments on my new signature?

$@M@rt#

Indian
Nice new signature man. looks like you are a artist too.
What's that GG you people wrote when you posted ur win or loss against any1.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Nice new signature man. looks like you are a artist too.
What's that GG you people wrote when you posted ur win or loss against any1.

Stands for Good Game.

Call me Gamma

Crime Boss
I must say I'm sad to see a clan member leave. Also, thank you for the feedback Samart. I have been considering opening a small art shop. Oh, and before I forget:

Opponent's Serebii name: WillieNelson
Win/Lose/Draw:win
Notes: He did make the unfortunate assumption that I was a noob ^_^' I'm certain our next battle will be far more hard fought.

McDanger

02CCAT.png

Style: Bulky Offensive

garchomp-5.gif
445-m.png

Garchomp @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 SAtk / 184 Spd / 72 Atk
Rash Nature
- Earthquake
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Surf

entei.gif

Entei@Choice Band
Adamant Nature
252 Attack / 4 Defense / 252 Speed
-Sacred Fire
-Stone Edge
-Extremespeed
-Bulldoze/Iron Head/Flare Blitz

Due to the three way tie, my vote will act as a tie breaker, winning set is Choice Band Entei

Round 3 will now start, please nominate something to be added to the team. Nominations will end in 72 hours (1/21)

Last edited:

Gray™

My ccat nomination:

shedinja.png

Ninja Shedinja
Shedinja @ Air Balloon
Trait: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Sandstorm
- Final Gambit
- Hyper Beam

With the right spread Shedinja becomes almost impossible to kill. With the given EVs it can survive up to100+ bullet punches from 6+adamant banded technician Scizor, Outrage from 6+adamant banded rivalry Haxorus etc etc.
the moves are pretty simple:
sub to check if ttar has fire blast, Stone Edge, Crunch or any kind of move at all. Sandstorm to stop sun which boost fire attacks and that might get Shedinja killed in 500 turns, final gambit to ohko bliss in the switch in if its very weakened (though scarf Magikarp might also work) and hyper beam because of stab Air Baloon because of earth power Heatran and hidden power ground Magikarp

Snorby

Snorby
I nominate Specially Defensive Rotom-W.

Rotom-W@leftovers/Chesto Berry
252 HP/48 Sp. Attack/204 Sp Def
Calm nature
-Hydro pump
-Volt Switch
-Will-O-Wisp
-Pain Split/Rest

Hydro Pump and Volt Switch are STAB attacks of Choice, Will-O-Wisp helps Rotom-W against Physical Attackers, and the last slot goes to recovery of choice. ChestoRest will be riskier to use, as Knock Off renders it useless and it can only be used reliably once, but Pain Split can end up healing a weakened enemy and hurting you if you face a competent opponent. With the most-used pokemon in the game, I feel like I don't have to explain why this thing is fantastic.

McDanger

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 176 Spd / 252 Atk / 80 HP
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Flare Blitz
- Swords Dance

Talonflame fits REALLY well right now as teams are forced to use their bulky waters or Tyranitar to check Entei and are likely to get burned while Mega Garchomp smashed other physical walls, leaving near nothing to oppose Talonflame. Talonflame's evs are so it has enough speed to outpace positive speeds of 101 such as Landorus I while maxing out attack. Hps are made so its uneven, allowing Talonflame to come into rocks 2 times and have 1 hp left. Moves are standard of those for Talonflame, swords dance to boost, roost to heal, and flare blitz/brave bird for stab. With Talonflame, I'd strongly advise Entei to use bulldoze for Heatrans, tho Talonflame can muscle through it but needs to watch for toxic or ancient power. Sharp Beak is to increase brave birds power while not taking away longevity like a Life Orb.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I'm going to go ahead and nominate BluffScarf Keldeo for the next slot.

647.gif

Keldeo @ Expert Belt
Timid - Justified
252 Speed, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 HP
-Hydro Pump
-Secret Sword
-Hidden Power (Ghost)
-Icy Wind

Keldeo brings a sturdy counter to Heatran and Tyranitar to the team, taking pittance from anything they can dish out and OHKOing both in return. In addition, Hidden Power (Ghost) lets him take chunks off of Jellicent coming in hoping to wall him. Icy Wind is mostly filler for lack of a better option, but it scores clean 2/OHKOs on Garchomp, Dragonite, Salamence, and the likes, and also screws with faster things coming in for a revengekill. Surf is another viable option and Toxic (yes, Toxic) is a third. Surf gives us a 100% accurate Water STAB, and Toxic breaks down Keldeo's usual counters, especially bulky Waters. Seeing as (ironically) Keldeo and Entei share a lot of counters (bulky Waters that don't care about anything either one can do) luring them in and Toxicing them can be gamechanging.

He gets excellent synergy with Mega Chomper, as Chomps removes a lot of the small handful of things that can stand up to him defensively, and Entei can go toe to toe with Florges and Sylveon for Chomps and Keldeo.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.