• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Terminatorian Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
Username: Sdio
Gen 6 FC: 0662-4280-3050
PO/PS: Both- PS (I'm a Terrakion / TC Terra / TC xTerra) PO: Sdio
Division: The Guard
Referred By: No One

Other- Would like to join this clan as it seems well-organized and would feel I can push myself to get better and face others I probably have never faced before. Also feel like I can learn from others and mistake that me or my opponent makes.
Welcome to the clan! However, the Guard is our war team, not a division. Just VM me and Eliteknight with the division you'd like to join: Paladins of Light or Prophets of Darkness.
Dropping out of the Nuzlocke after losing 1 poke to OHKO from same lvl neutral damage crit, 1 to pursuit, and 1 to poison damage on my way to the Pokecenter after obtaining my first badge again. In all honesty, even if I continued, I would not have enough pokes to make up a full team for the tourney. As a working husband and father of small boys, I don't have the time to grind 4-5 other pokes up to usable levels for said tournament suggesting I made it to the elite four at this rate. Sorry Mean Mr. Snorlax. Rom Hack Nuzlocke is not for the faint of heart or amateur Nuzlockers for that matter.

Yeah, MMS and Turbo just sit around doing this all day, especially MMS though who just nuzlocke's Emerald once a week. We'll probably be started a new guild tourney as soon as the current one is over that you can join :]

725roy

ambivolent
Opponent's Serebii name: CallMeGamma
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Notes: GG, You play pretty well1
Wins in current rank: 4/10

McDanger

I feel death through suicide moves shouldn't count ex fking random geodudes exploding and killing your guy it sucks massive in anything below 5th

725roy

ambivolent
Opponent's Serebii name: CallMeGamma
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Notes: GG,
Wins in current rank: 5/10

icyscorpion

Shiny-Hunter
Username:icyscorpion
6th gen FC: 3368-1942-5753
PO/PS: PS, also if needed Pokemon X/Y.
Competative battling experiance: 7.5/10
Division of choice: Prophets Of Darkness
Refered By: N/A
Other:I also hunt for shinies,but I doubt that's useful in competitive play.

Last edited:

Cherche

Banned
Username:icyscorpion
6th gen FC: 3368-1942-5753
PO/PS: PS, also if needed Pokemon X/Y.
Competative battling experiance: 7.5/10
Division of choice: Prophets Of Darkness
Refered By: N/A
Other:I also hunt for shinies,but I doubt that's useful in competitive play.

Welcome to the guild! Hop on the Xat to be tested~

McDanger

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Going to vote for E-Belt Keldeo in the CCAT.

EDIT: Oddly my post count is 888 for this post. Not sure why this interested me, but it does.

Call me Gamma

Crime Boss
I'm announcing my withdrawal from TTL. I'm looking for more than competitive battling alone. Thanks to the folks who were helpful and friendly (Roy, Samarth). If anyone still wants to chat, trade, or battle for fun, shoot me a PM. See ya around.

McDanger

well my guys died so i had to restart my nuzlocke, to lazy for pics

Just beat the first gym

Team

Doge the Growlithe - lv 24 - jolly
Lion the Luxio - lv 24 - hasty

Box of Shame
Giraffe the Blitzle
Chilly the Snorunt
Wolf the Elecktrike
Bad the Chicorita
to trade the spinarak

Fallen
Lizard the Charmander - lv 5-8

McDanger

well r2 failed, para haxes claimed my team, 3rd try and again, para haxes and a random poison, so now we are to round 4

Waking up after a perplexing dream, i got kidnapped by some spiky haired anime guy with a salamence and told to read some stone tablet that obviously has no meaning to the plot. Then a lamp post randomly turned into a team steam grunt and, being a weakling, attacked an unarmed woman with a doge. Selflessly I stole a Bulbsaur and fought of the doge in a based battle that lil b would have approved of. I was then given the Bulbsaur, naming it in my image mcdangerjr and was randomly brought to a lab were i was given balls to pelt things with. Pretty sure its animal abuse but ok. The i found an Elekid sitting on the table, naming it Spark after a sexy friend, but isnt as based. I decided to carry Spark till i could find a pound, which ofc i cant find one, and proceeded to take a Max Potion from a small child. Braving forth determined to get Spark to a pound, i ventured to Route 1, running into a fat greasy Bidoof, catching it and naming it TCR for lolz. Upon closer inspection, the Bidoof was revealed to be calm nature, furthering its uselessness. After some grinding, i noticed something stuck in the grease of Bidoof, noticing it used its grease to Pick Up items. After an epic quest through route one of based hits at -4 accuracy without a single miss, i arrived at the city i was brought to. After searching unsuccessfully for my kidnapper, i found a safari zone, trying two areas in one while hoping for a based doge of my own found a weed with feet, catching the oddish and naming it MMS while a Drilbur that the pokedex is convinced is Hoot-Hoot was captured in the other, being named Turbo. Our day ends here as i shove my fake based pokemon into a box to die of starvation.

Continuing, we made off to route 2 or 3, w/e the fk it is, were wading through the grass large slimy frog with a sweaty pikachu shirt on. My training was all for this moment, to fight the smogonite, Lizardman. Swiftly Spark attacked with quick attack, astonishing the beast who got shocked with Static electricity, rendering it unable to move. Grabbing a pokeball, i threw it at the slimy monster, the ball getting stuck in the slime slightly before it clicked open, capturing the beast. The grinding ensued till the moment Spark training him so i can get more money from a buyer or the pound, went against a Crogunk. Slapping mud at Spark, he blinded him, causing spark to miss three times. Then, the next slap hit Spark square in the face, large rocks dug into his skin and he collapsed, dead. After a Jersey style verbal fight with the frog, Turbo did it in with a rapid spin, while carried Sparks lifeless body back to the pokemon center to rot in a box forever. #NeverForget

After depositing the carcass and finishing grinding Turbo, We proceeded down to the beach to see a kid with a sweatshirt on in the middle of summer, who wears a sweat shirt to the beach DX, talking with a fly professor about the flopping fish stranded on the beach dieing. Suddenly one flopped at the professor and he yelled OH dear jesus and curling up like a child. Mimicing the ghost that walked over to me, I rushed to the professers aid, Turbo just dodging a moutain scaling flop before finishing it with a furious swipe. After a short discussion, which I couldnt understand, i was forced back to my town where the professer stalked me, ambushing the fine woman that gave me Bulbsaur with rambling before running away. I chased the creep back to the radio tower were i was forcefully given a tablet with no screen. "What do you want me to do with this," I said before smashing it on the ground. Then he gave me a mouse that shot fire from its back. Excited i took the rodent, cressening him Willie then saw he was adamant nature. Needless to say this fake based poser was shoved in the pc.

Making way to route w/e is next, an adorable cat/doge thing appear and was swiftly captured. Its adorable nature soon won me over and began grinding zero before an evil Pidove brutially murdered it with a well placed quick attack. Drying the tears, I dragged the body and shoved it next to spark, ignoring the smell and trecked onward. Crossing a bridge, some hipster started shouting that a pokemon was drowned, but saving people was to main stream for it. Jumping to action, I saved the rodent from drowned to have Turbo slaughter it. The hipster commented that he could have done that but getting wet is to mainstream and offered to battle. After being vanquished, he wondered off muttering how losing it to mainstream. Progressing, a derpy duck attacked my bag, after the sweet Rare Candies my greasy beaver kept picking up, tho i wasnt suprised with how fat he is, and proceeded to capture it, cressing the derpy duck Dew for his derp moments. After pitching camp for the night, we await morning to progress into the forest.

Team
Mcdangerjr the Ivysaur - rash - lv 17
Turbo the Drilbur - Bashful iirc - lv 16
Dew the Psyduck - lv 13
TCR the Bidoof - calm - lv 3

Boxed
MMS the Oddish
Lizardman the Crogunk
Willie the Cyndaquil

Fallen
Spark the Elekid lv 5-8
00swms the Shinx lv 4-5

Last edited:

McDanger

02CCAT.png

Style: Bulky Offensive

garchomp-5.gif
445-m.png

Garchomp @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 SAtk / 184 Spd / 72 Atk
Rash Nature
- Earthquake
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Surf

entei.gif

Entei@Choice Band
Adamant Nature
252 Attack / 4 Defense / 252 Speed
-Sacred Fire
-Stone Edge
-Extremespeed
-Bulldoze/Iron Head/Flare Blitz

Nominations
Sp Def Rotom Wash - 1
Swords Dance Talonflame
E Belt Keldeo - 3
Baton Pass Scolipede - 1
Choice Band Azumarill

Voting will end in 2 days - 1/24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nulocke - Day 2

We ventured forth into the forest running into the kid that appears incapable of dressing himself, still wearing a sweat shirt and his hat sideways. After making to the other end, a bleed heart liberal stopped me whining on how honeycombs with wings shut down the town, idek how this is possible, and that we need to go back into the woods. We where attacked by a fake based man in a team steam suit shouting about glory for Laurel. After beating three with moves like jauger I found Laurel herself, begging through the match to let her have the win because they missed one disable. Channeling the inner base god, Mcdanger Jr pulled through with, beating the vicious Laurel who ran off saying it was because of the disable miss. Making it back to the town to challenge the gym when a grease nerd named Red ambushed me, waddling out the gym door and challenging me to a battle. After Dew defeated the greasy chimp, he rolled himself away allowing me to step over the grease and sweat puddle and into the gym. After a serious of based battles, one were the base god left me but still pulled through, we made it the gym leader, who ofc was the bleeding heart liberal. Dew proceeded to smash through their team until we got to their last pokemon Vespiquen where they pulled out a part of swag sunglasses and critted every hit and hit five times with a based fury swipe that would have made Lil B cry. Dew couldnt handle how based it was and died, leaving Turbo to finish the job who finished it with a metal claw.

Team
Mcdangerjr the Ivysaur - rash - lv 22
Turbo the Drilbur - Careful - lv 22
TCR the Bidoof - calm - lv 8

PC
MMS the Oddish
Lizardman the Crogunk
Willie the Cyndaquil

Fallen
Spark the Elekid lv 5-8
00swms the Shinx lv 4-5
Dew the Psyduck - lv 12-22