• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Nerd

Writer of Stuff
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dragonball Z and The Magic School Bus. The story should use starting a band as a plot device!

I'm trying very hard not to say the meme we all want to say right now.

Dragonite Ernston

Novice Writer
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dragonball Z and The Magic School Bus. The story should use starting a band as a plot device!

I'm trying very hard not to say the meme we all want to say right now.

Just wondering - what meme is that? Forgive my poor, inexperienced soul.

Anyway:

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Monty Python & the Holy Grail and Dragonball Z. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!"

This would... actually work.

Last edited:

Lugion

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Les Miserables and Family Ties. The story should use unclogging a toilet as a plot device!

WAT

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Calvin & Hobbes and Legends of the Hidden Temple. The story should use rape as a plot device!

Oh God, I have to write this.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scooby Doo and Heroes. The story should use the first day of high school as a plot device!
This ... is actually plausible. o_0

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Garfield and Incredible Hulk. The story should use anorexia as a plot device!
??!!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teletubbies and Wheel of Fortune. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!
NONONONO DO NOT WANT DX

Have to stop before ... I waste hours on this ... *not listening to self*

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Gargoyles and Gordon Ramsay. The story should use an overdose as a plot device!

There's already one like this. Basically, any episode from Hell's Kitchen.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 4 and Hamtaro. The story should use oral sex as a plot device!

This is just sick...

I also laughed when "Bill Nye the Science Guy" popped up...

kusari

Raptastic
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Kirby and Romeo & Juliet. The story should use alcoholism as a plot device!

just hilarious.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Malcolm in the Middle and South Park. The story should use bondage as a plot device!

so tempted to write this. it would actually work.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Monkees and Toy Story. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!

again, so tempted to write this.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Spongebob Squarepants and Frankenstein. The story should use a journey to outer space as a plot device

^ This actually is awesome.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Transformers and King of the Hill. The story should use hurricanes as a plot device!

Don't watch King of the Hill, so I can't really do that terrible crossover...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Chowder and Smurfs. The story should use being drafted by the NFL as a plot device!

This could work...maybe...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 7 and Grand Theft Auto. The story should use hurricanes as a plot device!

Like the one before, this could work...

fixthe_fernback

I am a fic-man
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Azumanga Daioh and Captain America. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device

LOL.

I could totally imagine Chiyo saving Captain America from a zombie.

Darkrailuver

Rathalos Knight
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining South Park and Nancy Drew. The story should use a plot to reanimate Hitler as a plot device!

Wow really?

Canto

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Walker, Texas Ranger and Kill Bill. The story should use a plane crash as a plot device!

I did it a few times, but this is the only one I remember.

chanseychansey77

Elite Trainer
Your challenge is to write a crossover fanfiction combining Homestarrunner and The Brady Bunch. The story should use furries as a plot device.

Rediamond

Middle of nowhere
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Twilight and John McCain. The story should use legalizing gay marraige as a plot device.

...there is so much wrong with this idea that I'm almost tempted to write it.

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Guitar Hero and Kirby. The story should use winning the lottery as a plot device!
Plausible. Kirby wins the lotto and buys a Guitar Hero set. YES! No.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Diary of Anne Frank and Superstar USA. The story should use going away to college as a plot device!

?!?!?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining FLCL and Sesame Street. The story should use aliens as a plot device!

By nice to a poor person and tell me what FLCL is so this can become plausible. I can just see aliens and Sesame street.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining A-Team and Inuyasha. The story should use an ancient prophecy as a plot device!
Change A-Team to Pokemon and I have an idea. :D

Last one....
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining King Arthur and Captain America. The story should use evil characters becoming good as a plot device!
Oh if ONLY it said good guys truning evil..... I'd have something awesome up for grabs..

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teletubbies and 1984. The story should use a blizzard as a plot device!

If it weren't for the fact that 1984 was one of the most psychologically disturbing books I've ever read, I'd do this.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Goof Troop and Harry Potter. The story should use marriage as a plot device!

The possibilities are endless...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Friday the 13th and Muppet Babies. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!

0_o

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Animal Crossing and Donkey Kong. The story should use alcoholism as a plot device.

Actually, not an implausible idea.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Barack Obama and America's Funniest Home Videos. The story should use suicide as a plot device!

I don't think this will ever stop being funny.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Chowder and Meerkat Manor. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!

The amazing can never end. I can totally see Truffles screaming out some meerkats.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining West Side Story and Super Mario Bros. The story should use making a music video as a plot device!

Heck, I might do this one eventually.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Shrek and WALL-E. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device.

Okay, that one is just messed up.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Seinfeld and Spaceballs. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!

I can't be the only one seeing Newman opening that gate, can I?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Twilight. The story should use mythical creatures as a plot device!

What in the heck are the odds of the generator turning that up?!?!?!?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Princess Bride and Spongebob Squarepants. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!

That may be the best one ever. I'll post some more if I get some really good ones.

I also had one that included Charlie's Angels and X-rated tentacles...'nuff said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.