• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Fraiser and The Odyssey. The story should use an Antarctic expedition as a plot device!

I might actually do this. But first I have to read about Fraiser.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Legends of the Hidden Temple and Aladdin. The story should use marriage as a plot device!

What?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Garfield and Invader Zim. The story should use building a website as a plot device!

That sounds fun. For real.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ninja Turtles and Metal Gear Solid. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device!

ROLF. Do TNT even have pants?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Star Wars and Family Guy. The story should use mystical creatures as a plot device!

What I don't even-

Pyroli

Banned
I tried doing a Kingdom hearts crossed with Pokemon, but after I cussed myself out over what the story line should be I gave up.

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Bill Nye the Science Guy and Teen Titans. The story should use an Antarctic expedition as a plot device!"

epic win right there people

the titans have to stop mr. freeze before he launches a cryo missile at canada! but they must travel to antarctica and use the one man who can stop mr. freeze, BILL NYE

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining X-Files and Super Mario Bros.. The story should use a party as a plot device!

Well, let's get started then.

Tonberry_King

Author of Epilogues
"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Real World and Doom. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!"

Omfg, so done. Why is this so plausible that it makes me hurt?

Slowback

Training Trainer
"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Phantom of the Opera and Phoenix Wright. The story should use legalizing gay marriage as a plot device!"

...wha?!

RagingStarmie

The Pokemon Director
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Digimon and Muppet Babies. The story should use murder as a plot device!

hahahahahahahaahahahahahaah, woahhhh.

Silver Totodile

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining WALL-E and Robin Hood. The story should use a plane crash as a plot device!

Uhhh, WALL-E crash lands on earth on a plane... then again plane's can't go through space :|

Becoming

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
Some good ones . . . ah, this is so addictive!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Kirby and Big Brother. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Captain America and Smurfs. The story should use alcoholism as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Starsky and Hutch and The Magic School Bus. The story should use unclogging a toilet as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Samurai Pizza Cats and Samurai Jack. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Tenchi Muyo and Animal Crossing. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining GI Joe and Sesame Street. The story should use martial arts as a plot device!

Crazy4NPH

here is mine it knows i am a NPH fan

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Little Mermaid and Neil Patrick Harris. The story should use posting in an internet forum as a plot device!

Dragonfree

Just me
Please don't bump threads that are more than a year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.