• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Terror League

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.O.D.X WISE X KID

IM THE MOST WISE
ok Can my team sprite be Skarmory and i might have to restart game now...

PRboyz

3482-1872-9142
so wait you guys r making like gyms
is there an opening for a gym leader (me ;P)

mycooly

Banned
PRboyz how u know your the best outta us all? ive beatin all the gym leaders cept treeko who i havent faced yet
talk on clan page

A.O.D.X WISE X KID

IM THE MOST WISE
yea we'll see about best ;P hoenn powns

mycooly you havent beaten me yet.

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Huh?

Why is treeko a leader? He doesnt hav any of his guys or trained any of them.
I have my full arsenal of ground type pokemon ready for battle!

Name:Jared

Type: Ground

Fc:3611 1183 5755

3v3 Flat

I mean if i guy who doesnt have any pokemon yet can be a leader why cant a trainer with his pokemon already ready?

mycooly

Banned
Sorry BluePorygon if you wanna try to become a gymleader your going to have to sign up for Smug's tourney to fill the last spot

mycooly

Banned
Just PM Smug your team and if they do 3v3 pick three to use and ur fc and tell him your joining his tourney, and that was his pick not mine

mycooly

Banned
As always good luck on that tourney :)

Joelerz

Your Fateful Battle
Pm me I'm the challenger ;] going for champ i'll battle whatever gym is ready

A.O.D.X WISE X KID

IM THE MOST WISE
Hey guys im trying for the restart and return my pokemon team. ill be back soooon

Joelerz

Your Fateful Battle
I have sent a message to the post maker with a list of thepokemon in my team. I see that this isn't that active is smugleaf still active? I'm having my first gym battle good luck to me :]

Status
Not open for further replies.