• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Theme League

In the event of a leader's tournament, which battle mode would you prefer?

• Other (please state what in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parchs

The Torn One
Any gym leader that wanna fight with me just post me please, Weebl33, Rodrigo im ready post me

i am ready to battle any of 1,6 or 7 gym leader(lucas,rodrigo or swidderb)

XxFal13N0n3xX

Give Meh A Cookie!
PM me for E4 I battle

VTUSH

<---Hatched
Umm Fal13Non you can only battle the E4 if you have beaten three gym leaders and i don't see that you have on the first post. Only Lordfrelegatr

pirate555

Word.
FallenOne's taken up the post of Elite Four Position I ^^ FallenOne, perhaps could you PM LordFeraligatr about his challenge? He's currently the only challenger who can battle you. Thanks!
I'm available for battles tonight, if you want to challenge. Also, if any challengers have a lot of trouble getting in contact with a leader, please let me know, so I can help sort it out =)
Pirate

Dracondix

0.0 /oblivious\ 0.0
Um... I would like to challenge.

mew..

What do you want?
sorry i haven't been on much, but i haven't got much time to battle now that school started. I will be up for battles next weekend, or maybe tommorow if I get the chance.

Can I please join/challenge? My FC is in my sig.

pirate555

Word.
Unfortunately I can't battle challengers today, as I'm going out tonight. But look out for me tomorrow, I should be around!
Dracondix, Drakai and brntcookie, thank you for challenging =) I'll add you to the list of current challengers for the league.
Pirate

Cwidderb

ok i have decided to post on here as no one has pmed me about this yet so here goes...

I am open for battling for most of today, just Pm or post here,

thanks guys,
Cwidderb

Drakai

gotain can i have my arceus please? well, iff not i'll take out arceus and replace him with my himonlee k?

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
weebl33 is here too,but may not be for long,in the electric leader btw,accepting all challengers ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.