• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Theme League

In the event of a leader's tournament, which battle mode would you prefer?

• Other (please state what in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
where are they gym leaders rodrigo and lucas?

i m looking for these two gym leaders where are they?

pirate555

Word.
Megatrainer, I just found this back a page posted by Black Murder Heavangelon:
To anyone who wants to challenge me, you will have to pm me that you want to challenge me. Only do so when I am online.
So try PMing him, hopefully that will work =)

Gotian, do you want to battle me tomorrow evening? I've not battled for a while, so I'm a little rusty, and I've not got time tonight.
JmH Reborn, Phop and Mandude, I'll add you to the challenger's list, enjoy your challenge!
Pirate

Last edited:

mew..

What do you want?
I'm just checking in, but tommorow i will be free for battles about this time.

So pm me around then.

Gotian

Megatrainer, I just found this back a page posted by Lucas:

So try PMing him, hopefully that will work =)

Gotian, do you want to battle me tomorrow evening? I've not battled for a while, so I'm a little rusty, and I've not got time tonight.
JmH Reborn, Phop and Mandude, I'll add you to the challenger's list, enjoy your challenge!
Pirate

tomorrow at 8pm then? BTW I am available to battle anyone who wants to tonight, starting now

XxFal13N0n3xX

Give Meh A Cookie!
open for all trainers that can challenge the E4

pirate555

Word.
Gotian, you didn't seem to be online when I turned up (a little late) last night; but I can battle again on Saturday, or late tonight if you're around.
Does anyone else want to challenge me come Saturday?
Oh, and I have been banned from using the computer except for study purposes from Monday to Friday. Though I'll just step around the ban, it may mean I'm online a little less during the week,
Pirate

Gotian

pirate555 i will be available on saturday, tonight i have something to do. Next week might be a problem for me because hurricane Ike is going to hit over here on tuesday.

mew..

What do you want?
well, i can battle sunday night if anyone wants a battle.

Rodrigo

The Firey Inferno
Okay. I can only battle on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday because of school. But other than those restrictions, I'm good to battle. So challengers, well...challenge me!

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
Coming back to tell you all that my WiFi is working again. With the exception of tonight, i will be available to battle whenever i'm online. Just remember, if you want to battle me and you see me online, there will be your chance.

ONLY if I'm online.

pirate555

Word.
Gotian: I've got to have tea in a bit, so to avoid the risk of having to cut the battle short, do you want to battle in an hour and a half or so?
J-Double24 - thanks for signing up! I'll add you to the challenger list, enjoy your time here.
Pirate

Ps. Good luck with Hurricane Ike, I really hope you miss the worst of it :s

Last edited:

pirate555

Word.
I believe Rodrigo's now ready for battles, give him a PM and he may sort out a weekend battle. I'll give you a battle sometime too, just let me know what evenings you're free!

Just to let the leaders know, there's a challenger at Theme League HQ; I may try to persuade them to relocate here , but that might not be possible. For some reason Cwidderb, she's specifically challenged your battle thread first :p

Gotian, I have your winner's prize now, just let me know when you're available to get it - I'm aware that you might be sufffering some trouble from Ike, so I'll keep the bagon safe until you're ready to receive it ^^

Pirate

Gotian

oh Ike missed us completely, it turned to cuba. Were getting really nice winds though. I wil be available around 8PM like always. So if anyone would like to battle around then that would be cool.

mew..

What do you want?
Sorry, i was busy all weekend and couldn't battle like I hoped. Sorry people, but I can't battle until Thursday because of school.

Anyways, just checking in.

This sounds like a great thing to do, but unfortunately I won't have lvl 100s for a while lol... will this league still be open after the competition is over? Or is the end of the competition the end of the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.