• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Theme League

In the event of a leader's tournament, which battle mode would you prefer?

• Other (please state what in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Well, you're going to have to do some sort of LC battle... Tis my rules...sorry....

Last edited:

fireblast_10

Pokemon trainer
Hey baron I beat you 3-0 in the TR battle right? So if I lose against you in the LC battle, how pokemon will I have to have beaten from your team in order to win overall?

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Ummm... One for one. If you lose 3-0, I might give it to you. Any worse, and you'll have to fight me again.

Last edited:

pirate555

Word.
Congratulations on your comprehensive win against me Fireblast! I'm waiting in wi-fi now to award you your prize, and I've now updated the first post.

Hmmm, I'll check how the poll is doing, leader-wise...
Edit: It's currently 5-3 in favour of single battles, though there are still 3 days left to vote.
Pirate

Last edited:

mew..

What do you want?
Well, I am just checking in. It seems I'm on the Kombat V.2 thread too much :p, so I stopped by to check on the league.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Congradulations Fireblast. By showing true knowledge, you have prevailed over my gym!

mew..

What do you want?
Lets see, I can possibly battle tommorow if all goes well. (not now as I have to go to sleep for school tommorow -.-)

pirate555

Word.
Hey Fireblast, I've still got your prize here =P

Anyway, the competition for the month of November is now closed, and the victory is joint! Congratulations to Femme Fatale and Zog the Stout, who both had four wins over these past 30 days. Luckily, Zog's quite enthusiastic to take the second prize, so in that case-
Femme Fatale is awarded the Shiny Blaziken, and
Zog the Stout is awarded an EV trained timid celebi
Well done on your wins! And there'll be a new competition this month...Crikey, I need to get a chritmassy prize sorted out! =P

Also, a formal(ish) welcome to Zog, who's volunteered to take Gym 7! They've been an active and regular challenger, with lots of positive input on the league over the last couple of months, so I look forward to having them as a leader ^^ Good luck with your new gym!

We also have another gym available, so if you'd also like to join the League, and have time, wi-fi, and could build a team fairly quickly, then fill in this form-
Name:
Friend Code:
Gym Name:
Theme:
Leader's rules: (E.g. Lev 100 single standard rules)
Winner's Prize:
And PM it to me! As long as the theme is interesting, I'll award the first applicant the place. Thank you!

Pirate

Last edited:

Zog the Stout

Lover of Arcanines
"He", for the record, Pirate ;).

Glad to join, and PM me for battles because I'm eager to use my new themed team :)

Zog

Zog the Stout

Lover of Arcanines
"He", for the record, Pirate ;).

Glad to join, and PM me for battles because I'm eager to use my new themed team :)

Zog

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
...But I want the prize...

Oh, Pirate, for the little thing between leaders, I won once against Fireblast, so I get one more point there. :D

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
..........:D!!!

But greed isn't always necesarily a bad thing. It helps you to protect what's yours.

But yes, I'll shut up.

Zog the Stout

Lover of Arcanines
I winned again? =3
Give Zog my prize =]

Thats mighty generous, FF, but also kind of unfair. I've already had a great prize, so I'd rather the Shiny Blaziken be passed onto "Freak Owns" as runner-up if he wants it :)

Open for challenges this evening and all day tomorrow, btw

Zog

Edit: If not, its up to you, Pirate. Give it to me if you really want to, save it for next month's challenger/leader prize, give it to the Baron, do a riddle for it, whatever.

ash-bally

Banned
can i become the gym leader i am on wi-fi and serebii on fridays, saturdays and sundays and am a good team builder just tell me the type i need to use

Name: ASh
Friend Code: in sig
Gym Name: bally of dragons
Theme: any pokemon apart from ubers
Leader's rules: lv 100 double
Winner's Prize: a lv 1 magby

EDIT= CAN I HAVE THE SHINY BLAZEKIN PLEASE

Last edited:

Zog the Stout

Lover of Arcanines
Happy to say I've had my first Gym Battle, defending my badge in a 4-0 Win against Ima_Penguin_95. Well played Penguin ;).

I gets a Leader Tourney Point ^_^

Zog

Status
Not open for further replies.