• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Theme League

In the event of a leader's tournament, which battle mode would you prefer?

• Other (please state what in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been on but not on the league im up for a battle against a gym leader, i dont care which one and i can battle in the next 4 hours so gym leaders please pm me

c'mon i need a battle im behind the leader by 5 and if i dont get a battle now there is an even smaller chance of me winning, if there was any chance

pirate555

Word.
Hmmm, Eastern Time I could probably be around at 6pm, it's quite late for me but possible as long as I stay awake :p So yes, I'll be on wi-fi then.

"Freak owns", I'll battle you in the weekend if that's okay, it seems that the time difference is too big to get it for another time as I have college during the day.

If anyone wants to challenge tonight, I'll be around a bit!
Pirate

pirate im going to school, ill battle you if i cya on again.

bye

Gotian

i got home later than i thought. im here to battle if anyone wants to.

No ubers, 6 on 6 battle, sleep clause and the bliss/cress/thingy.

if im fighting a gym leader its your rules

pirate555

Word.
I can trade now, but I've got a load of work to get through tonight, so maybe we can save the battle for the weekend?

Thanks for challenging lucario kid, i'll add you to the challenger's list =)
Pirate

pirate555

Word.
Thank you for the vulpix! I may raise it for my Team with that moveset, I'd say ninetales fits the 'Angelic' criteria =)

And onto Theme League issues, I am now looking for a new leader.....EDIT: now closed

Pirate

Last edited:

mew..

What do you want?
hey pirate, could i get the timid mew from the theme league HQ now?

I see that your on, so I was wondering if i could. ^_^

pirate u up for a battle my new FC is

FC: 0688 7944 1989

first gym leader battle

VTUSH

<---Hatched
sorry for being very inactive lately but i've had to do alot of stuff (schoolwork, life etc.)
but i've also been training many pokemon. so i'm ready.
If anyone would like to challenge me feel free, tomorrow i'm going to start battling again if anyone wants a battle, i'm already going to battle freak owns

Pirate 555 when your next on could you record a win for me i beat VTush 1-0 .

i would like to claim my prize VTUSH

Cwidderb

im on now if anyone cares....

:p

cwidderb im up for a battle ive left you a pm im going online

could i please get my prize cwidderb. the link did not open and i would like lucario if it is on the list.

Has my win been updated yet.

EDIT: ill trade same time tomorrow to tired going to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.